la senza in westfield shopping centre>>>>__

Lenny The Tramp

i dont want 2 jinx it im scaredbut i told my cousin if i dont live to certain ages, she needs 2 go India and get man like Raj 2 pay 4 my funeralit was soooo random tho, like busy westend, and this midget turban man just came from nowhereripped some paper in half, wrote tings down on 1 half, folded it up and gave it 2 me, then started doing sum math tings on the other halfasked me the q's (name fave flower, fave number) then showed me the 1 with my DOB/ DOD on it then when he was done i opened the other half and it had all the other infomanaman got SHOOK, went bk 2 walk chatting jibberish 2 myself, all folding up the same clothes 10 xhis eyes were sick tho, black and calm

f*ck this westfield place like some over pretentious Brent Cross'thissecular, anti-life societypretty packages of bullshit, labelled with signs saying "u'll be buying me!"mass produced goods are hollowthey cant inspire mebut theres summin in the world and its whole entiretygot me questioning the cycle of life and our consumer dietryTHE CONSUMERbuy or be bought check wat they taughtwe'*edit, aint smoked weed since thursadyi need 2 jam, but this thread was pretty lame

lol at any1 in east calling bush trampy...jus goes to show all u man thinking we're living the nicest then u call mans ends trampy...make up ur mind.The man dem who are working in westfield are having a FIELD DAY. One of my boys has already smashed a co worker in store. I went and saw another yday and he had girls numbers all over his hand (no phnes while working)There is a PENG lighty in HOF bottom floor INSTANT BUSS IF SHE EVEN WHISPERS IN MY EAR

on my lunchbreak 2day an indian man named Raj handed me a piece of paper, with my name, DOB, DOD, fave colour/number/flowerand told me to stop being so lazy with my prayersSHATAP about no God u mud
seriousnah i f*ck*ng want to know more
LOL sum heroes tings dere.
Kurious-- how the f*ck did he know your name and dob??? did u giv any hints>??