Patience

Guest Medic

Guest DN Braund

ive had patience from as long as i can remembercould argue i developed it.... bt ive always been patient i didnt jus sit dwn n think i wanna b patient from nw its jus always been there

You're either born with it or not IMO.My older son is very patient. My youngest son is not.
Perhaps the eldest is patient as he has had to adapt to having a younger sibling and the fact your attention would be shared. Scenario where his patience may have developed. Whereas the youngest has not yet been in a situation where patience is needed? Kinda.

You're either born with it or not IMO.My older son is very patient. My youngest son is not.
Perhaps the eldest is patient as he has had to adapt to having a younger sibling and the fact your attention would be shared. Scenario where his patience may have developed. Whereas the youngest has not yet been in a situation where patience is needed? Kinda.
I like your way of thinking.I think in some people it is built in and some people it can develop because of time and experiences they have had in their life. I have been described as being patience and inpatient by different people.

its something you develop i think im more patient than most, but i think it depends on alot of factors. The reason it can seem like you are born with it is because you can see signs of patience or lack of it in children when they are at a very young age. My nephew is 2 and he has lack of patience but i think he will become patient in time. I dont really know why im patient now though, didnt used to be, everything used to be a rush and if it wasnt then i get annoyed frustrated then threw a tantrum lol. but now its kinda the opposite, everyone else is in some mad rush and i just wait, being impatient can get you somewhere but at the same time patience pays off more. impatience isnt all negative though.