Locked Topic

Rothschild

‘Locked Topic’ a poem by S. AshInspired by Superstition’s C/SI sit down on the leather corner group sofaI feel the heat inside my body leave in order to embrace the emerging cold.But why has the warmth abandoned me? We was so close and comfortable; where has it gone?I open a New TopicAs I type, I feel the cold travel through my veins like it was a human-being travelling through a water shoot at wavelengths in Deptford. (ang tight those that know)I suddenly feel the cold hit the tips of my fingers and then Splash!A cold, lonely sentence A sentence so dark and dauntingIt saddens my once warm, firm and solid fingers and makes them turn limp like they had died.I begin to read what I have wrote..Could such heartless words come from me? I become intrigued and curious to what others might respondRefreshing the page to count the viewsbiting my nails for a response, any responseCOME ON!Finally… I see response.Someone understands what I am saying and they are going to C/S meBut the hoping smile leaves my face faster than the heat had left me.. NO! I am devastated. They do not agree with me the bastards, I hope they all die! I spend 10 whole minutes responding violently and then I viciously hit the ENTER key.“The error returned was:Sorry, this topic has been locked”I throw a tantrum and I cannot believe what my eyes see. I cannot reply!It is not only the amount of time spent on my response that angers me, but the fact that they have all laughed and cussed me I cannot respond no matter how hard I TAP THESE KEYS!f*ck SAKEI slowly see my topic slide down, with no chance whatsoever of regaining life. I see my words fall down and I become so angered.. That I open a new topic.But Wait..I don’t feel cold anymore. I am warm and hot. My blood no longer feels the cold.What has happened? Was I possessed?I close VIP2 and awake to the real world.The End.

whats nexta topic on a new pm or making a new sig or somethinscropz go thru
E-Beef starts so we resort to pm'sblah blah blahwe squash it.The end.

The cc was so blatant, you were never going to get a c/sPlus, no one else really knows what its like to have a locked topic like you; Superstition's c/s issomething everyone experiences
I wasn't looking for a C/S still.I was revealing my feelings of having a topic locked. In other words..I ain't black so I don't know what it's like to be black.. You never had a topic locked, I don't expect you to C/S nor did I ask anyone to.