Sign in to follow this  
Sleepz

Sequencers

i can find this out myself but this room is deadoutim moving from FL Studio...what u lot using and what would u recommend

Cubase, but if ur gonna use cracked software try Reason as it's pretty stable and not very memory instensive.

Dislike Reason, i was on it for a good 3 months then realised how much VST compatabilty is vital to me and it feels very of limited.Feel more free using fruity

i can use cubase, logic, reason, fruity loops and reaperat the moment im using reaper but when i get enough money im buying a mac and legit copy of logicmy favourite was reason in terms of how fast i could make a beat and how fun it wasbut the sounds in reason are too bait unless your rewiring it and only using a few elements. i can tell a reason beat instantly, even if its rewired. just got that flimsy sound. i always found it hard to get the drums sounding thick in reason and i dont like the filter or the compressor, sounds too digital. but i miss skream and the rv700 reverb are both very good. malstrom can do alot too.

i can use cubase, logic, reason, fruity loops and reaperat the moment im using reaper but when i get enough money im buying a mac and legit copy of logicmy favourite was reason in terms of how fast i could make a beat and how fun it wasbut the sounds in reason are too bait unless your rewiring it and only using a few elements. i can tell a reason beat instantly, even if its rewired. just got that flimsy sound. i always found it hard to get the drums sounding thick in reason and i dont like the filter or the compressor, sounds too digital. but i miss skream and the rv700 reverb are both very good. malstrom can do alot too.
ive never ever used the sounds that came with reason i didnt know anybod actually did this anyways

ive never ever used the sounds that came with reason i didnt know anybod actually did this anyways
Even with your own sounds.....the overall sound of the tunes sound thin. I've always found that as well seeing as I been using reason since the first demo came out up until lately when I moved to logic. Having said that though, the majority of the beats I've made for mixtapes etc etc have been on reason.

Even with your own sounds.....the overall sound of the tunes sound thin. I've always found that as well seeing as I been using reason since the first demo came out up until lately when I moved to logic. Having said that though, the majority of the beats I've made for mixtapes etc etc have been on reason.
gattsu i'm not talking about the factory sounds/orchestra banki mean the actual reason SOUND - the skream effects for examplealso with malstrom if you've got a pad or you've manipulated a preset its guaranteed to have that reason sound no matter what you do with itwith reason after i'd made a beat it would sound completley different once bounced down - never got that on other software. also the mixer is abysmal... but like i said its not a bad program to use and i would be happy to still be using it today