Sign in to follow this  
Adidas

You know how you can get student discount in stores like Topman or Burton...

Guest haze-e
Do I have to show them an NUS Extra card or can I just use my college/uni pass?
Can use both.

Dunno, I got a discount in Levi's one time using a UCAS card, don't think the guy was too concerned with store policy though.+Did you know you get student discount at Dixy Chicken?

They need to bring in student discount in Sams. If I don't need a UCAS card then that's cool. Don't wanna get embarrassed at the checkout though.

im sure u have the actual NUS card but like someone said it depends who is at the tilli still use my uni ID at the cinema

They need to bring in student discount in Sams. If I don't need a UCAS card then that's cool. Don't wanna get embarrassed at the checkout though.
lol the f*ckgoing on like its £5 for a meal

They need to bring in student discount in Sams.If I don't need a UCAS card then that's cool. Don't wanna get embarrassed at the checkout though.
ahahhahahahaahahaaahahaahahhaOrder a 2 for 2...'Oh i got my student discount' LMAO

As a student you are automatically affiliated to the National Union of Students and on your College/Uni pass you should see the NUS logo. Most shops will accept this alone. It's always safe to purchase the NUS extra card though as most shops like Topman or Burton will not accept anything less as the discount deal is done through NUS extra. Also, you may notice that some shops scan the pass through the machine and your ordinary pass would not work in this way.

You should be able to use both. My enrolment slip's with my uni pass, so when they say the need something with a date on it, I just show them the slip.

Dunno, I got a discount in Levi's one time using a UCAS card, don't think the guy was too concerned with store policy though.+Did you know you get student discount at Dixy Chicken?
Why didn't know about this before? <_<

Why didn't know about this before? <_<
50p off any meal.90p per piece chicken (instead of 1.10).

Sorry for explaining it like this. I am the President of the Students' Union and I get asked this question nearly every day.
Every time I read one of your posts I wish you would die more and more.

Ive always just used my college card, they never check mine, I still use it now and I finished in June lol. They just see it says 2008 on it and dont care lol

Sorry for explaining it like this. I am the President of the Students' Union and I get asked this question nearly every day.
Every time I read one of your posts I wish you would die more and more.
Why thank you.Gemma, what do you mean your university is not in the NUS anymore? what Uni do you go? Is it on one of them Wicker man Islands in Scotland or something?

Nah sorry dawg. Just don't believe you at all.

Nah sorry dawg. Just don't believe you at all.
What an idiot.

its a fes ting nowbounces roadbop to Wilsons get a Biggadixy is going on dry nowadaysselling dogshit