Sign in to follow this  
Risky

Naruto: The Broken Bond

Naruto_The_Broken_Bond.jpg

Demo's aroundRelease date: 21/11/08The Broken Bond picks up where Naruto: Rise of a Ninja left off, taking place between episodes 81-135 of the anime. It will contain the Return of Itachi, Search for Tsunade, and the Sasuke Retrieval story arcs. There will be 30 characters, a new tag-team system, and original voice acting and music from the original Naruto anime.

27 days till now.I just noticed there's probably gonna be heat between both exclusives on the internet.*Puts on the Sony designed flamesuit"Ultimate Ninja Storm>>>>>>>>

which one is this?is this the free roaming one?
yh the one where u gotta use all the shadow clones to make a bridge to cross rivers and sh*t like that

which one is this?is this the free roaming one?
yh the one where u gotta use all the shadow clones to make a bridge to cross rivers and sh*t like that
das SICKwent thru the demo 2 times n sh*t

The animation in this game is actually sick. It flows nicely. In contrast, the other games animation looks so awkward and crap.

some of the ideas in it look good, still think its not gonna be at the level naruto games should be tho

Guest haze-e

Played the demo this morning. I had the first and will defo cop this one.Quite Impressed so far. At least they let me pick Japanese voices from the off instead of DLoading it later.Looks like its gonna end at Naruto vs Sasuke so it leaves it open nicely for a third chapter.Oh and Sarutobi vs Orochimaru, 1st and 2nd>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>________________

i thought it was sh*talthought the way to make jutsu was cool actually still having to perform them is gay£4.99 pre own tingso im playing ti againwhy am i running threw hoops on my ones?this part in the story shikimaru was fighting 11 ninjas on his ones shio was fighting puppet guy n other things

Naruto_The_Broken_Bond.jpg

Demo's aroundRelease date: 21/11/08The Broken Bond picks up where Naruto: Rise of a Ninja left off, taking place between episodes 81-135 of the anime. It will contain the Return of Itachi, Search for Tsunade, and the Sasuke Retrieval story arcs. There will be 30 characters, a new tag-team system, and original voice acting and music from the original Naruto anime.

FAM it's out already like download and played game sick doe :huh: :lol:and it's in stores on the 18/11/08 two flipping weeks after GOW2 & COD5 :angry:

This game? I hope it plays better than it looks because in my opinion it looks dead. Will check out the demo.

oiii trim u on dis2vs2too f*ckin sickbut playin with a nxt random wnt giv u a chance 2 jump in d clash