would u sex a HIV positive

57 heinz

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Q2. As regards risk of HIV transmission, is oral sex safer than other forms of unprotected penetrative sex?A2. The evidence shows that oral sex is less risky than unprotected anal intercourse and unprotected vaginal intercourse. It is well established that receptive unprotected anal intercourse is the highest risk sexual activity for HIV transmission.The risk associated with oral, anal or vaginal sex can be increased - for example, if there is inflammation or ulceration in the mouth, vagina, penis or rectum.Oral sex is common in both homosexual and heterosexual relationships. Although unprotected oral sex may be a less risky means of transmitting HIV than unprotected anal or vaginal sex, the frequency of oral sex in some groups may increase its relative contribution to overall HIV transmission.
http://www.dh.gov.uk/en/Publicationsandsta...ance/DH_4005438that is frmo the oral sex and transmission of HIV: statement of riskpublish 6/10/06

Open-mouth kissing is considered a very low-risk activity for the transmission of HIV. However, prolonged open-mouth kissing could damage the mouth or lips and allow HIV to pass from an infected person to a partner and then enter the body through cuts or sores in the mouth. Because of this possible risk, the CDC recommends against open-mouth kissing with an infected partner
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/qa/qa17.htm

Swear ppl always sayin Samiad is crazy but it seems to be she always got her head screwed on tighter than bare of the jokers I see in ere.She regularly comin in with info probably more adult than most of you at times understand.This forum needs informed ppl imo so keep up the good work samiad
:D

only mature folk would have to deal with this tbh imo and you aint gonna get mature answers but generally i think not.and half the people here on this forum dont even attend a clinic regularly and have no idea what sti or std's they may have as they are shook to reach clinic but aint shook to shun a man on vip forums for saying he looks like he has an std.smh

i'd ask my GP about itnt about hearsay
refuse to ever believe anything grace says to do with medicine.chats sh*t
i wouldnt go that far but she does misinform people with things that aint fact and goes on like people really should listen to her i remember when she was talking about which clinics a man shouldnt go and she was basing this off of some ting she heard around the way, something about a gay man trying it on a next man or some such bottom line is cos of this rumour she deemed it reasonable to tell people not to go to a particular clinic just thought she was stone stupid at that point tbh cos she couldnt back her claims with substantial evidence and nothing she said gave a real reason why one shouldnt go.