Sign in to follow this  
Kim

Live life to the fullest

seriously u dont kno whats around the cornermake things happen now, god helps those who help themselvesdont rely on others

Guest Logster

Pfft, live life?If I could get my hands on a 9milli I would blow my brains out.Sorry to rain on your thread.

Do this already because I can get knocked down by a truck but at least I can say I have lived my life

abit of a dumb saying tbh
ur dumb so i understand

shat ap u....anyway fyes has had her daughter 3 weeks premature all is well for now but idk its pissed me off

Pfft, live life?If I could get my hands on a 9milli I would blow my brains out.Sorry to rain on your thread.
wossup?

Guest Ivan Drago

I DONT GIVE A f*ck ABOUT DEATH (ABOUT DEEEEATH)COS DEATH DONT GIVE A f*ck ABOUT FLESH(ABOUT FLEEESH)AND FLESH DONT GIVE A f*ck ABOUT MIND (ABOUT MIND)AND MIND DONT GIVE A f*ck ABOUT MINE (ABOUT MIIIINE)

come on now serpent, think....dnt jus sit around saying im bored, do somthing about itmake the most of what u gotdo things ur way and dnt have no regrets,,, dnt b too shook to live ur dream

Guest LucaPiano

people who say" live life to the fullest "" lives too short "they are just desperet and trying influence there bad negative energy on more fortunate people.f*ck OUT HERE PLEASE

Guest LucaPiano

I LIVE MY LIFE HOW I WANT TO,AINT NO f*ck*ng c*nt GUNNA TELL ME HOW TO LIVEABOUT LIVE LIFE TO FULLEST, WHO U THINK U ARE?

people who say" live life to the fullest "" lives too short "they are just desperet and trying influence there bad negative energy on more fortunate people.f*ck OUT HERE PLEASE
c/s