Getting my new car on disability on wednesday..

Rothschild

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LucaPiano
lol hardly ballin is itsome disabled retard in a ford people carrier with his wife that could pass off a sloth and a couple little mutants to go along with them
LOL PISSIN MYSELF HERE

lol hardly ballin is itsome disabled retard in a ford people carrier with his wife that could pass off a sloth and a couple little mutants to go along with them
LOLYou're just pissed While I'm driving congestion charge free to Oxford Street and parking up free and then buy something from Oxford street with your moneyI KNOW THIS KEEPS YOU UP AT NIGHT!

Guest LucaPiano

yeah ashman have your ford spaceship, whilst all of us are working towards earning 50k a year jobs while your stuck on limitations from the government, that say what you can have or not whilst we go out and get what we want.GL GOOD BUDDY OLD PAL

lol hed disabled and shes a certified nut job with suicidal tendanciesdont matter what they give emstill both official retards at the end of the day