Getting my new car on disability on wednesday..

Rothschild

The jealousy in here is A LOT. LOL.
We are jealous? how can we be jealous when we pay your course fees at college, put food on your childrens plate, give you a disposable income.You should be jealous of how we be living out here'Hope this helps. ta
Jealous of your pityful life?No thank YOU. You carry on slaving away, cleaning toilets, getting acne from the grease in McDonalds, hands aching, stressed, all that's left of the day is to browse VIP forums for a while until you go to bed until you wake up the next day - GROUND HOG DAY to you. LOL. We use your wages to our disposal. My wife goes on a monthly shopping spree with £250, what do you have? LOL. After bills, grocery shopping and so on we have approx £180 to muck about with every week. Some fit, working people don't have that after rent, bills, etc, it's a shame actually. Slave to the system. I'm studying, I don't care who's paying I'm still studying. I AM DISABLED. I think people here deserve my allowance too if they fail to grasp that simple concept.Anyway you keep looking forward to your weekend. Laugh out loud.
I hope you realise after that post you will be getting your benefits re-evaluated when someone reports this to the relevant authorities. Shame.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can smell the whiff of anger in your posts, it hurts you that you cant stand on your own two feet and protect you family and you would much rather need the public to do it for you...bless.. your still only a child your self imo
I am standing on my own two feet. It's you who is failing to aknowledge that I have decided to go out and study.I am disabled and can use that excuse to sit around all day but I still want to do SOMETHING. Why do you not show happiness for a person?

We are jealous? how can we be jealous when we pay your course fees at college, put food on your childrens plate, give you a disposable income.You should be jealous of how we be living out here'Hope this helps. ta
Jealous of your pityful life?No thank YOU. You carry on slaving away, cleaning toilets, getting acne from the grease in McDonalds, hands aching, stressed, all that's left of the day is to browse VIP forums for a while until you go to bed until you wake up the next day - GROUND HOG DAY to you. LOL. We use your wages to our disposal. My wife goes on a monthly shopping spree with £250, what do you have? LOL. After bills, grocery shopping and so on we have approx £180 to muck about with every week. Some fit, working people don't have that after rent, bills, etc, it's a shame actually. Slave to the system. I'm studying, I don't care who's paying I'm still studying. I AM DISABLED. I think people here deserve my allowance too if they fail to grasp that simple concept.Anyway you keep looking forward to your weekend. Laugh out loud.
I hope you realise after that post you will be getting your benefits re-evaluated when someone reports this to the relevant authorities. Shame.
Why? I've had top doctors come round to my very own house to assess my disability. You can SEE that I am disabled, it's a physical one. Just because we get quite a bit of dough that is no reason for it to be re-evaluated. We've been "grassed" several times already, we aint frauding the system, I am only getting what I am entitled too. LOL.Failure.

lol at being jealous of a disgusting gorm like you, scraping by on 'pocket money' given to you by the state.If i ever have a daughter and she even thinks about associating with the likes of your kids i'll convert to Hinduism just to have an excuse

Guest LucaPiano
I've had top doctors come round to my very own house
Sorry I'm sure you meant to say the COUNCILS very own house.Failure.
dojasdo[aj[oaj[ojaojad[oja[ojda[osdjas[odj[dojaojas[ja[ojas[oso[joj[oj[aso12oo22o1o21o[21o[2o[221o21o21o2o2

Pictures of doucments confirming you are actually mentaly disabled, if you do not produce this evidence then = EPIC FAILURE
I don't have a mental disability. I have a PHYSICAL disability. I have quite severe curvature of the spine, a degenarative disc problem which has caused me to have slipped and prolapsed discs and has caused severe sciatica. For some reason people here fail to grasp that. I will scan something through tomorrow if you wish, if it pleases you THAT bad you have to type equals EPIC FAILURE.What a loser man, what a loser.Council tenancies are valuable still, they are hard to get and they are LIFELONG, it's as good as owning your own home and paying £80 for a three bedroom house is waaaaaaaaay better than chipping in with your mates paying SOMEONE ELSES mortgage whilst scraping by with your pennies.LOL at people on this forum going on like they are rich.DIDN'T ANYONE SEE THE HOUSE TOPIC?Most people in here lived like f*ck*ng TRAMPS I aint going to lie. LMAO.

My wife goes on a monthly shopping spree with £250, what do you have? LOL. After bills, grocery shopping and so on we have approx £180 to muck about with every week. Some fit, working people don't have that after rent, bills, etc, it's a shame actually.
This is what I'm bothered about. I don't give a f*ck if a disabled person gets DLA or some sh*t spaceship.

Pictures of doucments confirming you are actually mentaly disabled, if you do not produce this evidence then = EPIC FAILURE
I don't have a mental disability. I have a PHYSICAL disability. I have quite severe curvature of the spine, a degenarative disc problem which has caused me to have slipped and prolapsed discs and has caused severe sciatica. For some reason people here fail to grasp that. I will scan something through tomorrow if you wish, if it pleases you THAT bad you have to type equals EPIC FAILURE.What a loser man, what a loser.Council tenancies are valuable still, they are hard to get and they are LIFELONG, it's as good as owning your own home and paying £80 for a three bedroom house is waaaaaaaaay better than chipping in with your mates paying SOMEONE ELSES mortgage whilst scraping by with your pennies.LOL at people on this forum going on like they are rich.DIDN'T ANYONE SEE THE HOUSE TOPIC?Most people in here lived like f*ck*ng TRAMPS I aint going to lie. LMAO.
was that so hard to say ?

People have a problem because we are in the middle of a crunch and everyone is struggling whilst people who don't work are getting everything on a plate.I do AGREE with most of you, it does take the piss, but blame the government not ME, but really I am in college, on my way to uni. My wife is on learning some holistic thingy, my sons are well mannered, well bought up, well dressed, polite and happy so I might as well learn than sit on my arse moaning about my nack problem though innit? But sh*t, people just have a problem with ME. Laugh my arse off.

but ur rubbin it in peoples faces and winding them upcant u see thatgood on u though, at least ur doing something with ur life, not jus spending all ur money on fags and booze and making the kids eat crap everydayits jus the way u brag bout it like ur proud, but u cant be surely

I'm not bothered. It aint really a lifestyle I want to keep but hey, I've got a disability and no choice. I've applied for MANY jobs but NOT ONE of them would employ me on medical grounds. I guess that has something with the culture we live in today where everyone sues everyone else.Allow having it in for me. I have tried.
So the moral of this story is don't come onto an internet forum where you are known as a c*nt and brag about a spaceship. Because in reality you hate your life, you despise not being able to provide for your own family and your kids are being brought up with other peoples tax contributions.

but ur rubbin it in peoples faces and winding them upcant u see thatgood on u though, at least ur doing something with ur life, not jus spending all ur money on fags and booze and making the kids eat crap everydayits jus the way u brag bout it like ur proud, but u cant be surely
reading through the topic all that needed to be said was basically the red above above