Sign in to follow this  
Bacardi_Up

I have overdosed on cough syrup and inhalers and feel fucked

Have had a f*cked cough since getting the flu.I got a bit over zealous with the cough syrup and a couple of new inhalers (as well and paracetamol earlier in the day) and I am starting to shake and feel geneerally iffy right now.What's the best thing I can do (seriously)?Drink loads of water?

hang tite all the members chattin fraff about"i love this time of year reh reh"im sittin here feeling sick n ill. reality check winter sucks girrafe balls

took to much cough medicine once and started hallucinating, weren't nothing seriousbut if your shakin and sh*t maybe go to a doctor init

Guest Ivan Drago

Ain't been ill all yearBang bangwatch the jynxthis time of the year is still the one dont care bout flus and colds g

Guest DN Braund
hang tite all the members chattin fraff about"i love this time of year reh reh"im sittin here feeling sick n ill. reality check winter sucks girrafe balls
this is where i have an advantage coz i have minimal human contact so i hardly catch whatever AIDS is goin round this time of the year

c/s

ride it outdidnt any of you lot used to finish inhalers as a joke in like yr7, same thing used to happen thenthere some tings in halers and
Inhalers contain steroids.