Talk about the time your mum/dad gave u a beating..

ReZiW

Must of been about 10-11yrs old was out shopping with my mum, can't even remember what I did. but on the way home my mum was like 'boyyyyy... ur gonna get home hiding of your life when we get home'. I remember I was carrying some shopping thinking 'ohh sh*t, I aint gonna see tomorrow'. Got to the door now, dropped the shopping and I booted. Must of went to the pen kicked some ball, must of been about 2pm. I was out for time, got home about 7pm, my mum was sleeping, snuck up to my room. went to bedabout 5am in the morning woke up to 'YOUR A BIG MAN NOW YEAH!!' got the beating of my life with some woven brown belt, plus a half n hour lecture of why she beat me.what did u get beat with?If you didn't get beat how come?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i didn't get beaten, they told me when i was wrong and told me why, punishments normally revolved around certain privelidges bein taken away from me.
Do white people beat their kids?My boy was arguing with his dad one time and he was like 'WHAT, do sutting den.' his dad walked away and he was like 'SOUNDBOY!!'everyman was like :o

Remember I found some money and bought myself some pens for school when I was about 8 and got back change. My mum went through my pockets and found the money and started quizzing me. Was bare tryna explain and she wouldnt have it. Beat me hardd that night will never forget.Next she was putting my lunch in my bag and the pens fell out. The apologies were immense.I still hold it over her head to this day. Every time she tries a ting I always says, 'Pens'. The instant change of emotion on the face is immense.

Memba one time i was about 12-13 and was playing football in the playground after school. Obviously i was expected home a certain time, come to like 5 now and i think sh*t i gotta boot. Get out of school and about 5 mins down the road see my dad walking towards me like a raging bull. Goes to me where have u been, i said i was in my IT class doing some extra work. He said OK then lets go back and check, then i was like nah dnt and told the truth.He switched, shoved me in the back occasionally while we was walking home. Got home now and he told me to go to my room while beating me with my mums slipper then as i was walking up the stairs he dashed the slipper at my back and called me a c*nt.Only got beat 2 or 3 other times but i dont really remember.

Memba one time i was about 12-13 and was playing football in the playground after school. Obviously i was expected home a certain time, come to like 5 now and i think sh*t i gotta boot. Get out of school and about 5 mins down the road see my dad walking towards me like a raging bull. Goes to me where have u been, i said i was in my IT class doing some extra work. He said OK then lets go back and check, then i was like nah dnt and told the truth.He switched, shoved me in the back occasionally while we was walking home. Got home now and he told me to go to my room while beating me with my mums slipper then as i was walking up the stairs he dashed the slipper at my back and called me a c*nt.Only got beat 2 or 3 other times but i dont really remember.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lmfaosorry