Talk about the time your mum/dad gave u a beating..

ReZiW

Memba one time i was about 12-13 and was playing football in the playground after school. Obviously i was expected home a certain time, come to like 5 now and i think sh*t i gotta boot. Get out of school and about 5 mins down the road see my dad walking towards me like a raging bull. Goes to me where have u been, i said i was in my IT class doing some extra work. He said OK then lets go back and check, then i was like nah dnt and told the truth.He switched, shoved me in the back occasionally while we was walking home. Got home now and he told me to go to my room while beating me with my mums slipper then as i was walking up the stairs he dashed the slipper at my back and called me a c*nt.Only got beat 2 or 3 other times but i dont really remember.
lmfaosorry
c*nt lmao.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i didn't get beaten, they told me when i was wrong and told me why, punishments normally revolved around certain privelidges bein taken away from me.
Do white people beat their kids?My boy was arguing with his dad one time and he was like 'WHAT, do sutting den.' his dad walked away and he was like 'SOUNDBOY!!'everyman was like :o
I got beaten. Worse than anybody in this thread if the stories are anything to go by.

Memba one time i was about 12-13 and was playing football in the playground after school. Obviously i was expected home a certain time, come to like 5 now and i think sh*t i gotta boot. Get out of school and about 5 mins down the road see my dad walking towards me like a raging bull. Goes to me where have u been, i said i was in my IT class doing some extra work. He said OK then lets go back and check, then i was like nah dnt and told the truth.He switched, shoved me in the back occasionally while we was walking home. Got home now and he told me to go to my room while beating me with my mums slipper then as i was walking up the stairs he dashed the slipper at my back and called me a c*nt.Only got beat 2 or 3 other times but i dont really remember.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ah sh*t, lengman.

one time my mum was throwin some basin thing at my brother and i was standin behind him cryin, upset by the situationhe ducked, the thing licked me in my headan my mum was like 'look what u made me do...'
i love the way parents never admit when they're wrong, rather than just apologise for hitting u in the head with a basin she blames it on someone else

- Mum was tidying my room- Found out i wrote a bunch of sh*t in permanent marker on the side of my wardrobe (i always use to do stupid sh*t for no reason whatssoever)- Called me upstairs- Got licked down with a detachable shelf, and the vaacuum cleaner attachementThere was also that time when she chased and beat me all over the back garden, and kicked me down the stone steps, for smashing the garden shed window (again, i had no reason for doing it)

remember back in year 2 when i was in primary school, ate pork sassuages and one boy who lived down the road baited me up who was my dads freinds son, he told my dad then when i got home my dad asked me 'why did you eat pork at school?' i was so baffed as to what 'pork' was thought he was talking about this pogs1.jpgsat there baffed saying 'i never ate pork :wacko:' he goes 'your lying' i thought wtf, this is ridiculus he kept on asking me if i ate pork and kept on saying i was lying, i thought come on how can i eat pork thinking it was pogs, he then proceeded to carry out the ritual of saying a little prayer then started to batter me with bare combos swear im my mind i thought he'd been playing to much mortal kombat, while he was beating me up he was asking why i ate pork swear i was crying/hurt and confused at the same time thinking to myself why the f*ck am i getting beaten upps. im muslim

remember back in year 2 when i was in primary school, ate pork sassuages and one boy who lived down the road baited me up who was my dads freinds son, he told my dad then when i got home my dad asked me 'why did you eat pork at school?' i was so baffed as to what 'pork' was thought he was talking about this pogs1.jpgsat there baffed saying 'i never ate pork :wacko:' he goes 'your lying' i thought wtf, this is ridiculus he kept on asking me if i ate pork and kept on saying i was lying, i thought come on how can i eat pork thinking it was pogs, he then proceeded to carry out the ritual of saying a little prayer then started to batter me with bare combos swear im my mind i thought he'd been playing to much mortal kombat, while he was beating me up he was asking why i ate pork swear i was crying/hurt and confused at the same time thinking to myself why the f*ck am i getting beaten upps. im muslim
LMFAOOO:rofl:parents bwoylol @ pork/pog

Guest Ivan Drago
lmfaolmfaolmfalmalmalmalmalalmamalmalmamoamallamlamlfmlfmlamfmaomoafmaflmolamlafmmfoafmlm

i tried 2 hideshe found mewooden spoonsi criedthe worst was the deception beating like 3 amrung the buzzer, she answered like 'hey, u alright?'im thinking reeeeeeh, gwarn liz u got away with this 1, bare grinning/reliefgot 2 the fornt door just see a handBAP, nose stud went sailing over yonder1 slap and she went back 2 bed

I hated my dad growing up. I actually despised him. Couple with being completely terrified at times.Man used to use anything to wack the living sh*t out of me.Favourite was bamboo stick and leather belt. My mum used the wooden spoon until it broke.I was more often caught in collateral damage though - I remember one time they were having a massive argument, I went downstairs to eat, they were both arguing around the table then my dad told me to go up, I took my plate to go up, he just took it from me, threw it across the room, and it smashed into the cooker, which was made of glass and just shattered everywhere. Then just wacked me with his shoe and told me to go upstairs.That sounds much more abusive then I remember it.

when i was about 8 my mum popped next door and i knew she had hidden some xmas presents under my brothers cot so i went to lookas i was having a good old rummage i heard her coming back and got my head stuck under the cot,she came upstairs and caught me and when i finally released myself she beat me with her flip flopyeh it hurt

Guest Logster

Well I've already discussed the usage of branches as beating tools.I just remember one tag team beating I got when my sister ratted me out for something (she was too young to know about the sisterhood back then)My parents were tagging in and out Batista and John CenaI thought I was at deaths door tbh.

loool @ snitch licksthey proper catch u off gaurdhotted my cuz 1 time at some family party, summin dumb like 'who was spraying perfume'then my cuz got BATTERED and told 2 face the wall with all the oldies like 'tut tut smh, such a problem child'my mum walked past and twisted my ear 360 style saying 'so u are a grass now yeah'wtf, i thought i did good by telling the truthwhen u get beats and u dont understand its so much more painful

Used to get beats for even BEING in my parents bedroom. My mum would get a belt, count for us to get out... 5, 4, we usually reached the door by 4, then she would suddenly go 321 really fast and wack us with the buckle end of the belt anyway. Hardly fair.One time I stole a pigeon egg from a nest and tried to hatch it by keeping it warm under Barbie clothes in a corner of my bedroom, behind a desk, anyway I forgot about it, my room stunk after a few months, totally rancid, my mum found it all squashed down the skirting board, all blood, guts and gore of a half developed chick and mould. She started hitting me, I was all cowered trying to dodge the hits but she would get in there biting her bottom lip with her forehead all screwed up and she f*ck*ng FLYSWATTED me. Swatted me with a f*ck*ng fly swat. My brother and sister would be sniggering and pointing in the background but when my mum looked in their direction they put their serious faces on. All that over a f*ck*ng egg. AN EGG.

ergh ceaz how cud u 4getppl laughing wen u get beats is dreddwhentime me or 1 of my cousins wud get licks, the rest of us wud usuallycry silently (dont wanna attarct attention 2 urself tho) and pray 4 mercy, specially wen my uncle was beating cuz he took spliff breaks then come bkbut as we got older, it got more jokes, cuz every1 wud try and firm it u wud blatantly hear the connects and wailsthen the victim wud cum bk in to the room like 'didnt even hurt anyway'

Guest Logster
lol the confusion beats. I feel you on that Kurious. Half the time I didnt know why the f*ck i was getting beaten.
You keep laughing you cruel person you.
You don't want it.E30641B5-02A4-0DD1-A53246A6EADF4DF3_1.jpg
scared-pic.jpgLlow me!