LOCAL AREA CONNECTION/360 HELP?

Maxxx

Basically when i try test on 360 my ip always fails?Shared connection with Microsoft Windows Internet Connection Sharing

908885C.jpg

1.Verify that you can surf the Internet from your PC. If you cannot surf the Internet, there is probably a problem with your Internet connection. Contact your ISP for support.If you are using a USB modem to connect to the Internet, the modem will be listed in the "Dial-up" window as the connecter that you are sharing and that you have configured. To verify that Internet Connection Sharing configured it correctly, use the following steps: a. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.b. In Control Panel, double-click Network Connections.c. Right-click your broadband connection, and then click Properties.d. In the Properties dialog box, click the Advanced tab.e. Click to select the Allow other users to connect through this computer's internet connection check box.f. Click OK.908885D.jpg2.Power cycle the modem. If the modem does not have an on and off switch, unplug the modem from the power outlet. You cannot follow this step if you are using a USB modem. Instead, go to the next step. You must follow this step if you are switching the modem between the Xbox 360 console and a computer.3.On the computer, click Start, click Run, type ncpa.cpl, and then click OK.4.On the View menu, click Tiles.5. If the connection is listed as Firewalled, the firewall may have to be configured. See your firewall documentation.6.Enter manual settings in the Xbox 360 Dashboard for IP address, subnet mask, DNS address and gateway and test the connection: To edit the settings:a. In the Xbox 360 dashboard, move to the System section.b. Select Network Settings.c. Select Edit Settings.d. Enter the following:•IP Address : 192.168.0.2•Subnet mask : 255.255.255.0•Default Gateway : 192.168.0.1•DNS server (Primary): 192.168.0.1•DNS server (Secondary): 192.168.0.1

==============i have done all the following but its still f*ckedbeg someone helps so i can murk of certain guys on fifa/pro.safe

can someone help me with my connectionis there anyway i could connect through my wireless adapter on my laptoplike plug from my xbox to my laptop through my ethernet cable and connectto the xbox live through my wireless adapterthe internet connection sharing is confusing...

can someone help me with my connectionis there anyway i could connect through my wireless adapter on my laptoplike plug from my xbox to my laptop through my ethernet cable and connectto the xbox live through my wireless adapterthe internet connection sharing is confusing...
I think some guys are already doing this.Right click wireless connection in networking... go to properties, advanced, share this internet connection.

Mans fiending cos Gears 2's out on Friday.
:!: bruv ive had it working with same cable and everythingbut wen i had net problem the prick engineering who came to fix it dun f*cked up my set uppricks lucky i wasnt in yard at the time i need online gears2/pro/fifa