When entering a new relationship ...........

LuLu

Are you somewhat scared , scared of the fact you are about to let someone come closely into your life again ?Do you go through a stage of thinking the worst is going to happen, ie, because your previous relationships have failed in some way or another, you believe the same thing is going to happen again and in your mind, your convinced you are cursed when it comes to relationships ?How do you overcome this paranoid way of thinking ?

Just go for it, treat a new relationship as a new relationship, it's a whole NEW person. Allow dwelling on the past and judging a partner because of what an ex has done. If that fails just go for guys you can dominate for a while. Smaller, shorter, ego-boosting guys who bring you breakfast and suck your toes if you ask. It is sickly but you come out of them with a whole new approach to guys.

scared all the way if i kno within myself ive caught feelings for the girl..i dont go through stages of thinking the worst will happen.. i always assume the worst will happen so if/when it does flop im somewhat prepared an can handle it..been para all the time obv aint good but if like me ur naturally paranoid starting a relationship probably isnt the best thing to do until u can get ur mind right (or to a certain level of comfort), otherwise ur just taking on a bag of stress..there is no way to overcome the paranoid feeling, if u love/ have feelings the person u have to let ur guard down to a degree or it will never get off the ground, the only thing u have to figure is to what degree u let ur guard down...ms lu we've spoke b4 on similar tings an since that i've learned to just enjoy the time u spend together and try not to overthink it or it wil consume u... to all those that will say judge each new relationship with a new slate, i cant agree.. those that dont learn from history r doomed to repeat it..u cant control feelings, but u can control what feelings r on display.. dnt get too involved too quick or show too much cos u will get manipulated

There is no defined way of starting up a relationship. It is what is... just follow your instinct/feelings and take a chance. Sittin around para thinking about this n that is wasted energy and you'll end up being alone for fear of being heart broken. That is life... live, learn and enjoy.

Are you somewhat scared
Nope, shud find it more exciting at the time
Do you go through a stage of thinking the worst is going to happen, ie, because your previous relationships have failed in some way or another, you believe the same thing is going to happen again and in your mind, your convinced you are cursed when it comes to relationships ?
Not really, fresh start, new partner, s'all good, Obviously u wonder hw the future wil be
How do you overcome this paranoid way of thinking ?
By Positive thinking. Its the way forward!

If that fails just go for guys you can dominate for a while. Smaller, shorter, ego-boosting guys who bring you breakfast and suck your toes if you ask. It is sickly but you come out of them with a whole new approach to guys.
LOL. At last, the rationale for Ceazy/Ashman is uncovered.
lmaowow

only let in a female in my life to a point im comfortable with not about letting a woman come RIGHT IN tbh especially when that woman may have issues herself.when ya mature enough to understand ya own self thats when you can start thinking about tellin ya partner certain things GRADUALLY.after a while however it comes natural just to let them in and thats when it should be done when its natural to do so not when ya partner is forever asking you whats the deal thats just my opinion though