ADMIN have not unbanned me so...

THUNDER CLAP

There has been no justified excuse for the ban, after making a topic to allow admin to clearly explain their actions..this shows that it was for nothing at all and an excuse is still being sought.I regret to say that both Ceazy and I will no longer post on these forums until the 'Rothschild' username has been unbanned.If this is how admin go on... deleting posts, editing posts and banning people just because they feel like it, then I will go and boost ratings elsewhere.LAST CHANCE ADMIN...If it is not resolved in this topic, we are gone.

Seriously..I think this place needs new moderators and co-admin.Look how corrupt it has become.All the old bum chums automaticly resume and assume power and they get away with it.Admin..why can you not let this forum run democraticly? Without the people, this forum is jack sh*t.. I remember when people moved from RWD and this used to be the flashback web site.. it was sh*t, you had no one.I say that mod and admin are elected BY THE PEOPLE and you should get rid of the old timers that have always been in and abused their positions.Straight up..I urge people to leave this site if they say no because you are being taken for mugs otherwise.

Seriously..I think this place needs new moderators and co-admin.Look how corrupt it has become.All the old bum chums automaticly resume and assume power and they get away with it.Admin..why can you not let this forum run democraticly? Without the people, this forum is jack sh*t.. I remember when people moved from RWD and this used to be the flashback web site.. it was sh*t, you had no one.I say that mod and admin are elected BY THE PEOPLE and you should get rid of the old timers that have always been in and abused their positions.Straight up..I urge people to leave this site if they say no because you are being taken for mugs otherwise.
I like the democracy idea. Its true, this place is like some Lord Of The Flies or a social experiment about what power can do. Lets start again

LOL @ Ashman's threat.Even if you weren't unbanned, and you left the forums, you would only be back in a months time at most with a new username talking your same nonsense about immigration and how you can't get a job because of it. But then again, I thought you were disabled and were unable to work?Hmmm.Just done the hype. Either leave and never return, make another username, or turn off your modem and get a brand new IP address.

LOL @ Ashman's threat.Even if you weren't unbanned, and you left the forums, you would only be back in a months time at most with a new username talking your same nonsense about immigration and how you can't get a job because of it. But then again, I thought you were disabled and were unable to work?Hmmm.Just done the hype. Either leave and never return, make another username, or turn off your modem and get a brand new IP address.
Do you know what.. f*ck it.Live in boredom.I swear, I don't wanna see any mesages beggin for my return.I am gonna bring ratings back to RWD.Too 'da loo.