Sign in to follow this  
Guest DN Braund

Matresses...

Guest DN Braund

where can i get a waterbed type thingy like the one Ice Cube's uncle had in Next Friday?

Guest DN Braund
where can i get a waterbed type thingy like the one Ice Cube's uncle had in Next Friday?
You would seriously sleep on one of them?It would f*ck my back up more man.
yea man looks liveunless i get that memoryfoam thingy or whatever that looks slick tolookin 2 invest in some satin/silk sheets aswell

yea man looks liveunless i get that memoryfoam thingy or whatever that looks slick tolookin 2 invest in some satin/silk sheets aswell
it will piss you off, youll be sliding all over the place like a twat.

i sleep on the memory foam its alrite

i agree i have a few sets and they look nice but they piss me off as for the mattress if you dont want to spend out on the memory foam one you can buy a memory foam topper which is about £60 and goes on top of your current mattress so you save around £700 instead of buying the whole memory mattress. they are comfy AS f*ck seriously i recommend them

no you tie it to the bed trust me its so comfortable when i go to stay at my mums she has one on the guest bed and its any old cheap mattress then the topper,ive never had such a decent nights sleep,im gona get one

Guest DN Braund

might hav 2 get that instead stillcoz the memory foam prices im seein are not welcomin at allimma go into a bed store jus 2 lay in one n see what its sayin lol

:!: and they are ridiculously hot too!

I need a memory foam for my back.Might see if the Department for Work and Pensions will get me one.
lol u LOVE tryin 2 wind people up

Why would it wind you up?We're entitled to it. If that fails though I will just apply for a social grant, they give me up to £1500 sometimes, about twice a year I apply and use it to go on a spree. We're getting a Chihuahua puppy with the next lot.We're even having a brand new bathroom fitted and we get to choose the fixtures and fittings. Free. Next month.

Why would it wind you up?We're entitled to it. If that fails though I will just apply for a social grant, they give me up to £1500 sometimes, about twice a year I apply and use it to go on a spree. We're getting a Chihuahua puppy with the next lot.We're even having a brand new bathroom fitted and we get to choose the fixtures and fittings. Free. Next month.
Lol. Again. And I said u love TRYING to wind people up. It doesn't wind me up atall tbh. Makes me chuckle :)

Guest DN Braund

thats my whole phylosophy on life tbhtry n do what i wantn the sleepin anywhere thing i can do, bt its nt about punishing urself for no reason

Guest DN Braund

does that lil add-on hav the same effect as a full memory foam matress doe?

Guest Logster

I wouldnt know, I have a full matress.I didn't even know they were so expensive.

does that lil add-on hav the same effect as a full memory foam matress doe?
gonna sound neekish but it all depends innit.some cheap memory foam toppers are rendered useless if the matress underneath is jank.Some are too thin, some are too thick

Toppers are a waste of money. They are only good for 2 reasons.A. If your mattress is too hard it will make it feel softerB. Its a short term solution to a long term problem ie you have springs popping out.I use to work in a bed shop part time while a Uni. Memory foam mattress aint for everyone. I dont like them coz I move around alot at night. So everytime you move you have to wait for the heat of your body to react with the matt so it can model to your body. And they retain the heat with the mattress so you will feel a lot warmer at night. Not good in the summer.Vi-Spring >>>>>>________________