Fireworks Night...

THUNDER CLAP

Is aproaching..Do you hve any stories? are you doing anything this year?I remember one time I was in a car with my bredrins and we drove through Peckham and see a bunch of Peckham boys. My bredrin must have pulled up beside them and my next bredrin lit a banger and dashed it at them.They were dancing all over the place.I know next heads that dash bangers through letter boxes but they are long.

Brockwell Park >>>>>>>>>> Clapham Common >>>>>>>>>Streatham Common >>>>>>>Burgess ParkTTKK
na, Streathams the best in endz imolol @ clapham common, never.Wimbledon common>>>>>>long for paying thou, and I'm too old to be jumping fences
My wife is 24 and she still teeths from Tesco. You're never too old to do anything.
*spuds ceazy*but tiefing from tesco and jumping over 8ft tall fences with spikes on the top is a whole different ball gametracksuit bottoms>>>>>>>good times

Brockwell Park >>>>>>>>>> Clapham Common >>>>>>>>>Streatham Common >>>>>>>Burgess ParkTTKK
na, Streathams the best in endz imolol @ clapham common, never.Wimbledon common>>>>>>long for paying thou, and I'm too old to be jumping fences
My wife is 24 and she still teeths from Tesco. You're never too old to do anything.
Thats The diffinition of waste.Ur Mother Wud Be so Proud.

na, Streathams the best in endz imolol @ clapham common, never.Wimbledon common>>>>>>long for paying thou, and I'm too old to be jumping fenceshttp://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?show...c=20107&hl=
its free
yh i know, I'm talking bout the wimbledon common one.what display u reaching this year?

na, Streathams the best in endz imolol @ clapham common, never.Wimbledon common>>>>>>long for paying thou, and I'm too old to be jumping fenceshttp://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?show...c=20107&hl=
its free
yh i know, I'm talking bout the wimbledon common one.what display u reaching this year?
dunno, i'll have 2 leave work early to go 2 see a display.

I'm not sure if I'm going to watch any fireworks this year. I'd normally go to blackheath but over the past couple of years it's been rubbish imo.
Skeen.Are you from south doh?and what the f*ck is ally pally?When I heard Wiley say it in one of his lyrics I thought he was going on about an Asian guy or something?
yup, Greenwich.ally pally=alexandra palace?