Why is it fashionable to wear a rosary?

NO SUNSHINE

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trust me there use to be bare people wearing this and when i asked them why they wore it i would get the reply "dunno really just like the look of it"=/
Exactly.Went up to one breh in my halls and said "Are you Catholic?" He goes, "No, why?" "So what's the rosary about then?" Guy looks well sheepish and goes "Err it's just fashion innit". I'm like SEEEEEN.

trust me there use to be bare people wearing this and when i asked them why they wore it i would get the reply "dunno really just like the look of it"=/
i dont know a single person who genuinely wears it because of their religious beliefs and anyone who says they do are lying
Lol, that's because no Catholics actually wear them outside of Church/when praying.

Yeah it does.Cos they're taking an object that is actually used for prayer and has a real meaning and it's supposed to be worn as a reminder to pray and to walk with God/Jesus and not to sin, yet people wear them just to look cool and don't give a f*ck what it means.It would be like me walking around with a prayer mat or a kufi or something, just as a fashion statement.