Why is it fashionable to wear a rosary?

NO SUNSHINE

Got one hanging above my bed.. one tatted on my arm.. none catholics that take it for a fashion statement piss me off.
But you have a tattoo..Swear it says not too mark your skin
You can interpret that different ways.Cos it says something like "You shall not cut yourself for the dead, nor mark your skin". So some people say that means you shouldn't tattoo yourself for the dead (i.e. RIP John), and others say it means no tattoos full stop.And yeah, basicall what Backspace and Frank Furta said.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leviticus 19:28, King James version states, "Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the Lord."Shame.
see i can imagine afterlife where man made a big mistake gettin tats but during life if i lose someone close (god forbid)no doubt im getting an rip tatt.....
Why? Would you not be able to remember them and what they meant to you if you didn't get a tattoo? Of course you would. It's pointless imo.

Guest DN Braund

nt really it can show hw much u care that ud mark ur body with their memory for the rest of ur life, same way u dnt need 2 bury someone u could jus let them rot on the road, but u spend money so they can lay 2 rest in a nice place, that can jus b an extension of thatbt from when ur jus a black board like me they're jus all scribbles n dnt mean sh*t

i wear one sometimes whats wrong wid them yh im not catholic but stillfrom time ppl will wear some big f*ck of gold cross round there neck and not be christian i can wear thisi stopped wearing one because i had the world of bad luck when i put it on God must not want me to wear itno offence to u catholics for saying God gave me bad luck for wearing ur piece

i wear one sometimes whats wrong wid them yh im not catholic but stillfrom time ppl will wear some big f*ck of gold cross round there neck and not be christian i can wear thisi stopped wearing one because i had the world of bad luck when i put it on God must not want me to wear itno offence to u catholics for saying God gave me bad luck for wearing ur piece
You're a f*ck*ng moron.

You're a f*ck*ng moron.
ur a catholic ur life is a par as it is nah on a real ur a catholic have u ever read the bible rah tells u about ur fake religion still jus remember tha

You're a f*ck*ng moron.
ur a catholic ur life is a par as it is nah on a real ur a catholic have u ever read the bible rah tells u about ur fake religion still jus remember tha
Suck your mum's d*ck. :arrow:

You're a f*ck*ng moron.
Suck your mum's d*ck. :arrow:
u do know tha women dont have these dont uif ur over 12 and this was ur reply to me then :lol:

its nothing special tbh i think u lot are watching ppl too hard on this one imowhat do u say to ppl who wear a chain with a cross with it?
its different
how?
read the part u edited out
regardless of what rosary beads are used for it's still a disrespect for a non-christian to wear a cross surely? just my logic though i don't know where most christians stand on that

its nothing special tbh i think u lot are watching ppl too hard on this one imowhat do u say to ppl who wear a chain with a cross with it?
its different
how?
regardless of what rosary beads are used for it's still a disrespect for a non-christian to wear a cross surely? just my logic though i don't know where most christians stand on that
'NO SNITCHING' baffed himself by replaying to answer he doesnt know himself a rosary and a chain with a cross are on the same levels its down to fashion but some ppl think there to unique and are on some "allow the bandwagon look"when there doing it demselfs ironic

its different
how?
where did he say in the original post he was talking about NON CHRISTIANS wearing crosses?ive never seen a non christian wear a cross but ive seen plenty wear rosary beads
this thread is about non christians wearing rosary beads so when he compared that to wearing a cross he obviously meant non christians as well.. do the 2 + 2 init. fraff