World of Warcraft: The Wrath of the Lich King Expansion Pack

DJ Stashman

Lol @ EVER touching this gameIf your friends start banging this game you might aswell delete their number off you pohone because they WON'T come outside anymore.I know guys who've failed GCSE's because of that game, BTEC, one boy who's wifey cheated on him because of this game and ber americans people have died playing this game cuz its too addictiveBoy all I'm saying is if you get addicted to games easily and want a life then DON'T cop this game.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/scienceandtechn...aft-launch.htmlWrath of the Lich King is the second expansion pack to be released for the hugely popular online role-playing game. There are more than 13 million World of Warcraft monthly subscribers, and the game accounts for almost two-thirds of the massively multiplayer online market. Players take on the role of dwarves and night elves, and can compete against one another over the web to amass points and weapons and move up through the game's levels.The new game, set in the fictional world of Azeroth, adds a host of new features to the World of Warcraft universe, including new playable characters, such as Death Knights, and a new gamescape, called Northrend, which is made up of icy wastelands and perilous dungeons.The HMV store in London's Oxford Street is holding a special event to mark the midnight release, and keen gamers are already camped out in front of the store. The first person in the queue, identified only as Scott from Bromley, Kent, said he had been queuing since 6am on Tuesday morning, more than 40 hours before Wrath of the Lich King goes on sale.Gail Roberts, a World of Warcraft fan from Buckinghamshire, was planning on travelling to London for the launch. "I literally play Warcraft whenever I have free time," she told The Bucks Herald. "It's not sad, it's a hobby and it's how I unwind. I've been looking forward to the launch for ages now, even if I do have to queue up in the cold, it'll be worth it."Industry analysts expect around five million copies of Wrath of the Lith King to be sold in the first month of release, making it one of the fastest-selling games of the year. When the previous Warcraft expansion park, The Burning Crusade, was launched in January 2007, more than 2.4 million copies were sold worldwide on the day of release.Online games such as World of Warcraft have been criticised for encouraging addictive behaviour. In South Korea, where online multiplayer games are hugely popular, players have been known to collapse at their computers following marathon gaming sessions.The game was also cited in a 2005 case of child neglect, when a four-month-old baby died in South Korea after being left alone while his parents played World of Warcraft in a nearby cafe.

This game >>> crack + everything addictiveSeen it with my own eyes.. allow it taking over peoples livesBlizzard have it on lockWen people start getting a little bored.. the drop another expansion so you can level up 10 more times and add new races so people create new characters and waste more of their lives...AND you have to pay for it lmaoBlizzard>>>

This game >>> crack + everything addictiveSeen it with my own eyes.. allow it taking over peoples livesBlizzard have it on lockWen people start getting a little bored.. the drop another expansion so you can level up 10 more times and add new races so people create new characters and waste more of their lives...AND you have to pay for it lmaoBlizzard>>>
its a visious circle