Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3

DJ Stashman

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

INSTANT COPNO f*ckIN LONG TINGf*ck END WARTHIS IS THE sh*t THE CARNAGE IS A LOTIT IS ONi still play red alert two to this day believe me im a command a conquer guy i am that guy truss this is gonna be mayhem and im standardly bringin my laptop to work with me so i can play this on my lunch breaksnah seriouslysh*t is on.

the sheer genius of how command and conquer plays its a lotinfiltrating basis with a spy and then wiping out a base with 10 prism tanks and 5 grizzly tanks and 3 snipers on the perimeter while hiding behind trees? >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ___________________________________DONT f*ckDONT YOU EVER.
lmao :lol: this guy is on it.still command and conquer = what made me fall in love with strategy games even though i would get raped online by those guys who would build 15 tanks in 1 minute using their set buttons and shortcuts while i was on this slow paced ting.

the sheer genius of how command and conquer plays its a lotinfiltrating basis with a spy and then wiping out a base with 10 prism tanks and 5 grizzly tanks and 3 snipers on the perimeter while hiding behind trees? >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ___________________________________DONT f*ckDONT YOU EVER.
lmao :lol: this guy is on it.still command and conquer = what made me fall in love with strategy games even though i would get raped online by those guys who would build 15 tanks in 1 minute using their set buttons and shortcuts while i was on this slow paced ting.
nah online there are bare sherminators with no girl or any sex life so skirmish matches can end in seconds truss even i wont dwell there too tuff but i intend to be one of the top guys on this i lost my chance with halo to septik but for gears 2 and command and conquer i intend to be the vip general.WATCHhold tight the tesla tank massive hold tight the crew who know bout swarming a base with 30 plus jets on a kamikazee ting hold tight the crew that now about the dreadnaught ships wipin f*ckers clean off the mapdo you have any idea how long i have waited for this day?truss im excited.

nah online there are bare sherminators with no girl or any sex life so skirmish matches can end in seconds truss even i wont dwell there too tuff but i intend to be one of the top guys on this i lost my chance with halo to septik but for gears 2 and command and conquer i intend to be the vip general.WATCHhold tight the tesla tank massive hold tight the crew who know bout swarming a base with 30 plus jets on a kamikazee ting hold tight the crew that now about the dreadnaught ships wipin f*ckers clean off the mapdo you have any idea how long i have waited for this day?truss im excited.
:lol: Who are you on xbl? shotgun barney?GOW2 is my time to shine tbhdun know artillery from far bombarding them while i attack with a massive force of tanks and infantry, paratroopers it gets on topsYuris revenge was f*ck*ng sickI'm gonna download this asap

Guest Ivan Drago

Lolololol Antix is hypedbut so am i after watching that video catch me on that on PCFACE f*ck*ng OFF ILL BLOW UR FACE f*ck*ng OFFNo hypei know about those kamakaze jet soldiers ting trust. man will send in a couple throw away tanks as youre just building your base to give me a headstart them tacticsbut i wont say anymoresee you lot onlineslashis there a download for this yet or will i have to buyand can you play online if its a download

lol im getting it on pcstragety games just aint built for consoles
The way its much easier to do bare different commands on PC, f*ck a PAD.

Guest Ivan Drago

red alert has the hardest soundtrack out there

Im gonna download it to see if it works before I buy the full game cos certain new PC games just wont work on my PC
c/s