Sign in to follow this  
Brandnew

hiphop Jimmy loves jay...

Guest PROFIT2

tbh this is the realist i've ever seen jimmy...wud expecting him to be like "f*ck this..."but he feels the music and aint denyin himself despite the beef lol

defiantly slippin big time but to be fair to jim he has stated in in the past thats he a fan of jay and even nas music

Jim Jones: I don’t know what their turmoil is. You know why I’m pissed off at him [Jay-Z]? He was my favorite rapper and then he just went out like a dud. He had a chance to do the unthinkable and then he did the unthinkable. Where I’m from, loyalty is everything, above and beyond everything. When you violate that, it f*cks everything up. Especially when you were the hustler’s poster child and you chose to become a corporate stepchild.

defiantly slippin big time but to be fair to jim he has stated in in the past thats he a fan of jay and even nas music

Saw this already, its bad for Jim in a sense of you cant say dude fell off & then be doing his new bars word for word, on a song with no video...On the other hand, Jim's thing with Jay has never been a big deal. Jim just used it as a way in...

Guest WAVESURFER
Whats so bad about that?
Nothing.This is such a non-event, I'm disgusted that there's even a topic about it.