Sign in to follow this  
bwoywonder

hiphop DIMPLEZ - WHERE AM FROM

errrggghh the video is ill what dimples is this? swer he was in no lays crew?video an tune is sick this guy got any mixtapes?

errrggghh the video is ill what dimples is this? swer he was in no lays crew?video an tune is sick this guy got any mixtapes?
G Fam - Random Impulse n thatGot a fairly recent mixtape out called The Last Laugh 2.5

used to come on axe, he was with random impulse and dem guys.
arrgghh i hate axe fm MC's

G Fam - Random Impulse n thatGot a fairly recent mixtape out called The Last Laugh 2.5
i hope this guys don't spit over ber grime beats just heard he freestyle on the west wood show he started off ok with a hip hop beat then went off course with the grime u got any mixtapes of him?

i hope this guys don't spit over ber grime beats just heard he freestyle on the west wood show he started off ok with a hip hop beat then went off course with the grime u got any mixtapes of him?
Mostly Grime tbh, spits over some Hip Hop beats, did on his first one anyway - his latest was pretty much all Grime - Its a good mixtape though like

thought i recognised the name
what no lego chains in the vid?
Par