DIMPLEZ - WHERE AM FROM

bwoywonder

errrggghh the video is ill what dimples is this? swer he was in no lays crew?video an tune is sick this guy got any mixtapes?
G Fam - Random Impulse n thatGot a fairly recent mixtape out called The Last Laugh 2.5
i hope this guys don't spit over ber grime beats just heard he freestyle on the west wood show he started off ok with a hip hop beat then went off course with the grime u got any mixtapes of him?

errrggghh the video is ill what dimples is this? swer he was in no lays crew?video an tune is sick this guy got any mixtapes?
G Fam - Random Impulse n thatGot a fairly recent mixtape out called The Last Laugh 2.5
i hope this guys don't spit over ber grime beats just heard he freestyle on the west wood show he started off ok with a hip hop beat then went off course with the grime u got any mixtapes of him?
Mostly Grime tbh, spits over some Hip Hop beats, did on his first one anyway - his latest was pretty much all Grime - Its a good mixtape though like

thought i recognised the name
what no lego chains in the vid?
Par

he goes hard still i can only take dimples in small doeses tho from back in heat days