Sign in to follow this  
Jodie

These Kinda Photos

Is it just me or does anyone else feel a sense of frustration and confusion when they see photos like these posted up on facebook?n508400927_1973537_1684.jpgn508665774_2037261_7810.jpgI mean, why do girls take pics like this? What is the point in standing in a 360 circle and taking pics of shoes, then upping it pn facebook?Someone enlighten me pls.

Ye these kind of pictures r sh*t.Them pictures where girls put a fukin straw in their hair n down to their mouth like a call centre head set piss me off aswell. What the, who the and why the f*ck?Please tell me I aint the only one to see this about?!

Females love shoes nah?If its a guy taking it then I guess they got either a feet or shoe fetish.

From they're on your friends list I think you need to re-evaluate yourself.
:lol: Well that was rude. But yh it is quite pointless...meh.

From they're on your friends list I think you need to re-evaluate yourself.
Nah i really dont love. I only kno one of the girls and we used to work together.kmt

Ye these kind of pictures r sh*t.Them pictures where girls put a fukin straw in their hair n down to their mouth like a call centre head set piss me off aswell. What the, who the and why the f*ck?Please tell me I aint the only one to see this about?!
:lol: Must beCome with an example

This forum has a problem with everything.They're enjoying their night out, taking random pictures. Why does everything have to have a meaning.*Gives Jodie a Stone Cold Stunner*

lol creasing!!! your not the only one whos seen thisthere was a bar me & my friends used to drink in a few years ago, all the girls serving drinks used 2 do this, some joke ting