These Kinda Photos

Jodie

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear facebook has changed raving forever, everyones' ALWAYS taking pictures to put on facebook to prove their having a good time but ironically their probably not cause their constantly taking pics instead of actually raving.
LOL its true...i dont take that many pics when i go raving. Moretime i usually leave my camera at home and if i ever want to take a pic or two, i draw for the phone. But i dont like doing that cos i dont like having my phone out.Theres this one girl on FB who has (and no lie) 700 photos of herself or with a group of other people out and about.
i know a girl like this too but more like 500 pics. The funny thing is, the bitch pulls the exact same face in every pic. You could almost cut and paste her head and interchange them in all the photos and they would still look the same.

I swear facebook has changed raving forever, everyones' ALWAYS taking pictures to put on facebook to prove their having a good time but ironically their probably not cause their constantly taking pics instead of actually raving.
LOL its true...i dont take that many pics when i go raving. Moretime i usually leave my camera at home and if i ever want to take a pic or two, i draw for the phone. But i dont like doing that cos i dont like having my phone out.Theres this one girl on FB who has (and no lie) 700 photos of herself or with a group of other people out and about.
i know a girl like this too but more like 500 pics. The funny thing is, the bitch pulls the exact same face in every pic. You could almost cut and paste her head and interchange them in all the photos and they would still look the same.
lol same here. the girl i kno is always pouting. A forced pout. i should pass over some of my lips to her so she can stop doing it.

lol, i know about them ones, funny when ur ppl watching and u look and someone is having their photo taken and as soon as the lens hits their face they pull out sum stupid facebook pout. Sum dumb face u know they've practiced in the mirror.

Guest Ivan Drago
sh*t topicn508400927_1973537_1684.jpgwhat would you girls say are the best shoes in the pic
[they all sh*tbest out of a bad bunch is them grey ones i spose=they all look cheap
matei was thinkin this exactlyespecially the they all look sh*t bit and the grey ones looking the bestzoop

Guest Ivan Drago
sh*t topicn508400927_1973537_1684.jpgwhat would you girls say are the best shoes in the pic
[they all sh*tbest out of a bad bunch is them grey ones i spose=they all look cheap
matei was thinkin this exactlyespecially the they all look sh*t bit and the grey ones looking the bestzoop
llow discussing shoes wit a gash fam. man up or suttin.
plinfaceku5.png

LOLJodie's just pissed she wasn't invited.
:lol: yea i was a bit vex i got left out of the shoe circle.prat
LOLLighten up you f*ck*ng speng. :arrow: and LOL @ Ivan.Plainface is a lot
I have lightened up. I was playing with you Marlon.I knew u was joking...i believe.*tears*