Obama

PopT

Just Wondering yerwhat effect will it have if Obama Wins on black People in the states ?If Obama wins will it have any affect on the uk and black people in the uk ?If Uk Had a black prime minster (which i doubt will ever happen) why would that be a good thing ?

Just Wondering yerwhat effect will it have if Obama Wins on black People in the states ?If Obama wins will it have any affect on the uk and black people in the uk ?If Uk Had a black prime minster (which i doubt will ever happen) why would that be a good thing ?
How typical.How about.. WHAT EFFECT WILL IT HAVE ON ALL PEOPLE?
sociological study of ethnic groups is yet to be outlawed player

Dunno but theres a massive bandwagon in this country and across the world for Obama just cause hes black (from both black and white people) and there's so many people sayin they want him to win - you ask why and they have no ideaPeople just jumpin on the bandwagon sayin they want him to win but dont even know any of the policies of either candidate and havent even been payin attention to the raceThis said, i want Obama to winCant see much of an effect though if im honest - Just give black people a little more leeway (sp?) in society (in America that is)

Just Wondering yerwhat effect will it have if Obama Wins on black People in the states ? We will see a wave of Obama shirts ala the Che Guevara ones. If Obama wins will it have any affect on the uk and black people in the uk ? Black Britons will pin their hopes in the next black dude to do anything politically. :lol: If Uk Had a black prime minster (which i doubt will ever happen) why would that be a good thing ? Will never happen

It wont have much effect on the UK politics imoWill still be a long time till we have an ethnic person running for PM - Their just too old fashioned plus its only a couple generations of ethnics in this country that have made an impact and to be running for PM you need to be aged and have all the right resumeProbably our kids kids is when youll see ethnicity in our Government

i just want to know init im wondering cause black people say obama obama in the states but how we he effect there lives and black people within the statesi also say this cos i think black people have been wating for it for so many years.. my grandad told my mum this day would never come now its about to come whats next

Ok, fair play.Black people in the states will probably run him down as he gets on. They will see an equal Obama and they will not like the fact he is equal and moan because he is not treating black people better.They will disown him. They will say he is not apart of the black community (which many are already doing) and if he is assassinated, it will probably be by a black man.In the UK, black people will still live the same life but will criticise and lobby the government further on the participation of black people. Black people will riot and surge, overthrowing all white MPs and taking Rt Hon Michael Martin MP and stuffing a pool ball in his mouth and gagging him with tape.White people will be deported to France and there we will be forced down the border to Africa where we will over take the poor 3rd world.There will be a black Prime Minister and he will be a corrupt c*nt and you will be wishing that Gordon Brown was still in office.You will shoot him and the poor will become poorer and the rich richer.Democrats will be beaten and killed in a Mugabe style election and we will all live happily ever after.The end.There's your sociological theory. Can I get odds on this Braundy boi? it's worth a punt.

i just want to know init im wondering cause black people say obama obama in the states but how we he effect there lives and black people within the statesi also say this cos i think black people have been wating for it for so many years.. my grandad told my mum this day would never come now its about to come whats next
It will effect them within society but alot of Black people in the US reckon he's gonna buy them all million dollar mansions and sh*t just because hes got the same skin colour as them..i dont think ive even seen him focus any policies or aims on what hes gonna do within these poorer communities that are majority black to improve them

Just Wondering yerwhat effect will it have if Obama Wins on black People in the states ? We will see a wave of Obama shirts ala the Che Guevara ones.
Their gonna be pissed if anyone goes dressed like that tomorrowThey'll get turned down at the voting booths - Watch them proper focus in on this tomorrow as a way to try and control the voting in their favour

Ok, fair play.Black people in the states will probably run him down as he gets on. They will see an equal Obama and they will not like the fact he is equal and moan because he is not treating black people better.They will disown him. They will say he is not apart of the black community (which many are already doing) and if he is assassinated, it will probably be by a black man.In the UK, black people will still live the same life but will criticise and lobby the government further on the participation of black people. Black people will riot and surge, overthrowing all white MPs and taking Rt Hon Michael Martin MP and stuffing a pool ball in his mouth and gagging him with tape.White people will be deported to France and there we will be forced down the border to Africa where we will over take the poor 3rd world.There will be a black Prime Minister and he will be a corrupt c*nt and you will be wishing that Gordon Brown was still in office.You will shoot him and the poor will become poorer and the rich richer.Democrats will be beaten and killed in a Mugabe style election and we will all live happily ever after.The end.There's your sociological theory. Can I get odds on this Braundy boi? it's worth a punt.
sounds exciting black ppl is quite a small demographic in this country though i wudnt forsee any calls for black pm for 50 yrs at least even then... but if the best candidate is black then let him thru imo i wud hope it wudnt be such a big deal as it is in usa you have to remember the racial history of america having a strong bearing on the significance of a black president over therehopefully wen we take over here they wont make such a fuss

It will effect them within society but alot of Black people in the US reckon he's gonna buy them all million dollar mansions and sh*t just because hes got the same skin colour as them..i dont think ive even seen him focus any policies or aims on what hes gonna do within these poorer communities that are majority black to improve them
Exactly.And where there are already more white business men in place, black people are going to accuse him of being the 'puppet' and then saying how he favours his white side.They will not be happy until a proper freshie, just off the boat with limited English language gets into office, trust.

sounds exciting black ppl is quite a small demographic in this country though i wudnt forsee any calls for black pm for 50 yrs at least even then... but if the best candidate is black then let him thru imo i wud hope it wudnt be such a big deal as it is in usa you have to remember the racial history of america having a strong bearing on the significance of a black president over therehopefully wen we take over here they wont make such a fuss
'Hopefully when we take over'?lmfaothis is what I am talking about. Some supremacist bullshit.but I do agree on this.. " if the best candidate is black then let him thru imo i wud hope it wouldn’t be such a big deal "

ok thats fair, i respect what u wrotei herd him tlk about reablitaion and that... do you belive it will change the dynamics of the uk maybe in the long run

'Hopefully when we take over'?lmfaothis is what I am talking about. Some supremacist bullshit.but I do agree on this.. " if the best candidate is black then let him thru imo i wud hope it wouldn't be such a big deal "
yes it was a joke i know how u love all that stuff