Obama

PopT

Do you have an essay to do on this or are you just curious? lol
just curious i like politics, im tryna find out why black people have failed, what difference a black PM or presidant will make, and how will black people get on the right track.. and the attachment obama has with black people y they dont feel its a conspiracy
Black people will get on the right track when they stop focusing on skin colour.(most) White people have given up on race and it has really benefited. If black people stop holding themselves back by focusing on black achievements all the time, they will find life a lot easier and top position more feasible to obtain.That is equality my friend.You are equal. Black people can achieve. They just have to stop seeing themselves as a colour and realise they are human and have the same chance as the next man next to them.
there is not equality in england my friend, there is abit too much institutionalized racism to say there is equality
How could there possibly be equality when people are just too god damn proud of their heritage, skin colour and culture..See what I mean?
WTF i am god dam proud of my heritage, skin colour and culture.... and im sure ever other black person on here is
And that is the problem. You are too proud.English people are not allowed to be proud because it may offend other cultures, races etc.If we have to give up ours in order to cater for others and in the name of equality, then why can't other races do the same?There is no compromise and that's why you feel like you do right now.
f*ck ENGLISH PEOPLE NOT WHITE PEOPLE BUT ENGLISH... by the way i would have no problem if a white person went to jamica lived there and became prime minster and was on tele became sucssful still

just curious i like politics, im tryna find out why black people have failed, what difference a black PM or presidant will make, and how will black people get on the right track.. and the attachment obama has with black people y they dont feel its a conspiracy
Black people will get on the right track when they stop focusing on skin colour.(most) White people have given up on race and it has really benefited. If black people stop holding themselves back by focusing on black achievements all the time, they will find life a lot easier and top position more feasible to obtain.That is equality my friend.You are equal. Black people can achieve. They just have to stop seeing themselves as a colour and realise they are human and have the same chance as the next man next to them.
there is not equality in england my friend, there is abit too much institutionalized racism to say there is equality
How could there possibly be equality when people are just too god damn proud of their heritage, skin colour and culture..See what I mean?
WTF i am god dam proud of my heritage, skin colour and culture.... and im sure ever other black person on here is
And that is the problem. You are too proud.English people are not allowed to be proud because it may offend other cultures, races etc.If we have to give up ours in order to cater for others and in the name of equality, then why can't other races do the same?There is no compromise and that's why you feel like you do right now.
f*ck ENGLISH PEOPLE NOT WHITE PEOPLE BUT ENGLISH
Oh right..

what do u think of what thunderclap just wrote
Me?Not much, shes right with what she says about:"English people are not allowed to be proud because it may offend other cultures, races etc."Cause this relates to what i said about PC, it has gone too far like how office's cant have christmas decorations up as it offends people with other religions (eventhough its pretty much a tradition in this country) and arent we like the only country who doesnt have a national holiday for our saints day (st georges)? now im sure everyone, no matter the race, would like the day off on this day but the governemt dont let it because it may offend othersBut with that said i dont think it means English people cant be proud though, cause you can still be proud of where your fromw ithout offending othersI think why people other than whites (blacks more so) are so patriotic of were theyre from and what colour their skin is because they know where they came from and where they are now so they have somethin to be proud of like - if you know what i mean

Me?Not much, shes right with what she says about:"English people are not allowed to be proud because it may offend other cultures, races etc."Cause this relates to what i said about PC, it has gone too far like how office's cant have christmas decorations up as it offends people with other religions (eventhough its pretty much a tradition in this country) and arent we like the only country who doesnt have a national holiday for our saints day (st georges)? now im sure everyone, no matter the race, would like the day off on this day but the governemt dont let it because it may offend othersBut with that said i dont think it means English people cant be proud though, cause you can still be proud of where your fromw ithout offending othersI think why people other than whites (blacks more so) are so patriotic of were theyre from and what colour their skin is because they know where they came from and where they are now so they have somethin to be proud of like - if you know what i mean
I am not a she.. I am a he.And yes, you just agreed with Ashman.

dnt agree wid sum of that... ill reply tommrow lecture at 9

I am not a she.. I am a he.And yes, you just agreed with Ashman.
LOL thought the views wouldve been abit more extreme if it was AshmanBut nah, PC has gone too far like, i do agree with you on that but doesnt mean you cant be proud of being English

Beg people go read a few books and things regarding blacks voting democrats and the history of america etc.
f*ck the history of America and f*ck you too.
ur white u wouldnt understand.. and thats not racist its true u dnt understand whaat many of are grandparent many or are forefathers have come from.. tommrow is a big day for sum and i am tryna understand y for the fact that it means alot to so many black people

Not specifically directing that comment at you Joel. But yeah democratic party used to be the party of the white southerners and it was only after Kennedy/lyndon Johnson showed support for civil rights that african americans began to support them.And people seem to forget how long ALL blacks in America have legally been allowed to vote. Anyways my point is more about comments like this....

Equality in the eyes of the law is different to actual equality. Whilst there are elements of self-sabotage by african americans, america is an inherently racist society and you cant deny it.

Beg people go read a few books and things regarding blacks voting democrats and the history of america etc.
ur white u wouldnt understand.. and thats not racist its true u dnt understand whaat many of are grandparent many or are forefathers have come from.. tommrow is a big day for sum and i am tryna understand y for the fact that it means alot to so many black people
Well, if we are all equal and if race really does not matter and we are all 'human beings', then the skin colour of Obama should be irrelevant. You would not understand that though because you are black.

Not specifically directing that comment at you Joel. But yeah democratic party used to be the party of the white southerners and it was only after Kennedy/lyndon Johnson showed support for civil rights that african americans began to support them.And people seem to forget how long ALL blacks in America have legally been allowed to vote. Anyways my point is more about comments like this....
Equality in the eyes of the law is different to actual equality. Whilst there are elements of self-sabotage by african americans, america is an inherently racist society and you cant deny it.
It's all in your head.If that was so true, do you really believe that Obama would be where he is now?Think about it.

Well, if we are all equal and if race really does not matter and we are all 'human beings', then the skin colour of Obama should be irrelevant. You would not understand that though because you are black.
exacty i wouldnt obama means abit more then just presidant( cough cough 1st ever)

I doubt you'll get a solid answer for that though tbh cause EVERYONE will have and does have an oppinion on this, even if their not black, so you wont find out why but you'll get the gist of it in the coming days if you keep your eyes in the broadsheets/news/american newspapers online

mr q name books sir
On race relations in america?
It's all in your head.If that was so true, do you really believe that Obama would be where he is now?Think about it.
LOL...you take one success of a mixed race person and say America is not inherently racist?Was it not just 43 years ago that the voting rights act was passed, was it not only 65 or so years ago that the laws against Chinese immigrants were repealed. Is there not still debateable drug laws which unfairly punish ethnic minorities?Is the average life expecantancy of the average african american not significantly lower than that of whites in the worlds richest country?Did you not see hurrican katrina?

I doubt you'll get a solid answer for that though tbh cause EVERYONE will have and does have an oppinion on this, even if their not black, so you wont find out why but you'll get the gist of it in the coming days if you keep your eyes in the broadsheets/news/american newspapers online
apparently my grandad said that this day would never happen and now it here i wanna know whats so important but ill do my reseatch im just hungry for knowlege... i dont agree with nothing thundclap says....... but its his opinion so fair enough

apparently my grandad said that this day would never happen and now it here i wanna know whats so important but ill do my reseatch im just hungry for knowlege... i dont agree with nothing thundclap says....... but its his opinion so fair enough
Lol not many seem to on this forumIf you want both sides of the tale then you should ask your grandad why he didnt think it would ever come aswell - help balance it out so you can make your own theory of why aswell

Lol not many seem to on this forumIf you want both sides of the tale then you should ask your grandad why he didnt think it would ever come aswell - help balance it out so you can make your own theory of why aswell
His dead lool

LOL...you take one success of a mixed race person and say America is not inherently racist?Was it not just 43 years ago that the voting rights act was passed, was it not only 65 or so years ago that the laws against Chinese immigrants were repealed. Is there not still debateable drug laws which unfairly punish ethnic minorities?Is the average life expecantancy of the average african american not significantly lower than that of whites in the worlds richest country?Did you not see hurrican katrina?
When will anything ever be good enough? You say the success of one mixed race man but there are many black millionaires in America.I just think nothing is ever good enough for you.Like I have said, even if Obama wins it still wont be good enough for black people. They will want more and more and more until they are eventually satisfied and this will be when everything is black.I did see hurricane Katrina. Could have happened anywhere. Stop acting like you are victims because you suffered a natural disaster. Other countries have too you know just like other races have been made slaves. Selfish people.