Obama

PopT

Blacks weren't the only group who were discriminated against in America.Mexicans face worse discrimination than blacks these days anyway.
kk thats fair .. but im learning my struggle before i learn anyone elses these ENGLISH Schools dont really wanna teach me there scared they mite look bad

I can't believe how so many americans think it's ok to justify viewing Obama with suspicion because of his middle name. One guy on the radio was like "his middle name is Hussein, therefore he's our enemy" this is why they will never win their "war on terror".

Blacks weren't the only group who were discriminated against in America.Mexicans face worse discrimination than blacks these days anyway.
Just like blacks were not the only slaves in history and just like blacks were not the only victims of prejudice, discrimination and violence.This is my point. Nothing can compare unless you are black! Wish certain black people would lose the chip off their shoulder.Look at the topic starter..he goes "we deserve the world the way we were treated"How was you treated mate?Shall I base my life upon my ancestors treatment? Oh, that's right, I'm white so no one in my timeline had it hard!Please.

I need to learn not to bother with heads like ashman
Seriously. I know it's sometimes frustrating to let so much undiluted drivel go unaddressed, but it's literally like talking to a brick wall.
Whether I am speaking into thin air or not, I am entitled to my opinion as much as anyone else here. I am human as well, or do people forget that?

kk thats fair .. but im learning my struggle before i learn anyone elses these ENGLISH Schools dont really wanna teach me there scared they mite look bad
That is just ignorant really.How is your struggle different to anyone else's here?The problem is class not skin colour and until you get that through your thick head and challenge it, you wont get anywhere.

What channel will have the best news coverage of the results coming in and what time will it be on in the UK?
Watch the BBC tonite at 11.45pmYou pay license fees for them cunts to cover this so get your money's worth.
Yea but they're not always the quickest with the breaking news.I pay my Sky HD subscription sameway so might aswell watch the creme de le creme I lie?

What channel will have the best news coverage of the results coming in and what time will it be on in the UK?
Watch the BBC tonite at 11.45pmYou pay license fees for them cunts to cover this so get your money's worth.
Yea but they're not always the quickest with the breaking news.I pay my Sky HD subscription sameway so might aswell watch the creme de le creme I lie?
Sky News is the one. Or CNN.

Just like blacks were not the only slaves in history and just like blacks were not the only victims of prejudice, discrimination and violence.This is my point. Nothing can compare unless you are black! Wish certain black people would lose the chip off their shoulder.Look at the topic starter..he goes "we deserve the world the way we were treated"How was you treated mate?Shall I base my life upon my ancestors treatment? Oh, that's right, I'm white so no one in my timeline had it hard!Please.
As much as it pains me.I have to cosign this entire post.Bang on point with every point.