Sign in to follow this  
DJ Stashman

Im buying this graphics card for my PC

What's the point in getting a sick graphics card if you've got such a low resolution?
certain graphics cards can take much resolutionthere are different versions of the graphics card. the (GT version) handles up to 2560 x 1600 Res Max. If i wanted to go for one with better resolution e.g (GTX version which costs £100 more) then id go for that but i only insist on buying one that handles my resolution for my flat screen monitor.

Max. Display Mode : 2560 x 1600 If your monitor is 19" = 1440x90020+ = 1680x1050Unless you got some boog tesco value monitor.

That looks pretty monstrous.Even if you do you buy that, you may need to get a decent cpu and a trusty/stable PSU.
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 (2.40GHz 4MB 1066FSB)i don't know how good that is though lol

Its a good card.. I have it on one of my PCs atmI reccomend.. play all the latest pc games on the best settings (assuming you got a good processor and ram etc)

Max. Display Mode : 2560 x 1600 If your monitor is 19" = 1440x90020+ = 1680x1050Unless you got some boog tesco value monitor.
lol i got 3 monitors but im using a flat screen thats 15 "

That looks pretty monstrous.Even if you do you buy that, you may need to get a decent cpu and a trusty/stable PSU.
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 (2.40GHz 4MB 1066FSB)i don't know how good that is though lol
should do the trick for at least a year i think