Sign in to follow this  
FreeMason

Old Skool Games You Still Play

And I aint talkin about playin them once for the novelty.I see CTR on the PlayStation store couple weeks ago and I remembered how sick this game was and downloaded it.256px-ctr_boxart.pngNow me and the "wifey" play it weekly and shes hooked on it.What games do you lot STILL play ONA REGS?

I downloaded that aswell, sick as usual.
You know!I need to get more cup circuit thos cos ive rinsed the standard 4.Any cheats to get the other Gem Cups?

Any cheats to get the other Gem Cups?
Blue Gem Cup=Collect All 4 Blue CTR TokensGreen Gem Cup =Collect All 4 Green CTR TokensPurple Gem Cup =Collect All 4 Purple CTR TokensRed Gem Cup=Collect All 4 Red CTR TokensYellow Gem Cup=Collect All 4 Yellow CTR Tokens

Blue Gem Cup=Collect All 4 Blue CTR TokensGreen Gem Cup =Collect All 4 Green CTR TokensPurple Gem Cup =Collect All 4 Purple CTR TokensRed Gem Cup=Collect All 4 Red CTR TokensYellow Gem Cup=Collect All 4 Yellow CTR Tokens
Safe but was wondering if there was an easier way of getting them like a CHEAT :ghost:

Safe but was wondering if there was an easier way of getting them like a CHEAT :ghost:
Nah man, not for gem cups.

And I aint talkin about playin them once for the novelty.I see CTR on the PlayStation store couple weeks ago and I remembered how sick this game was and downloaded it.256px-ctr_boxart.pngNow me and the "wifey" play it weekly and shes hooked on it.What games do you lot STILL play ONA REGS?
game is sick i had this remeber playing this at the family party thats was in 1999 or 2000

game is sick i had this remeber playing this at the family party thats was in 1999 or 2000
c/s

Guest Lens

streets of rage 2. bomberman world - ps 1 - best bomberman everx men vs street fighter - ps1 ( ken and gambit >>>>>>>>>>>>>> )

c/s