The 'What am I like?' personality test

Chase

they told mePeople with high intellectualism scores are interested the abstract. They like thinking about things they can't see and have creative imaginations, able to dream up whole new worlds. They like to feel they understand things and will probe deeply into a subject to get as good an insight as possible.&People with high extraversion scores tend to thrive on company âââ‰â¬Å they're more likely to enjoy mingling and meeting new people. They crave stimulation and enjoy parties and other events where there's a lot going on. They'd also tend to be very open about themselves and their emotions.

My answers suggest that I am a Resolver.The four aspects that make up this personality type are:- Good at getting to the heart of a problem and quickly finding a solution - Make rational decisions using the facts available -Think of themselves as understanding, stable and easy-going - May focus on short-term results and lose sight of the big picture

NOOOOOOOOOOOO - I'm not a perfectionist!Don't say things like that!I liked the name idealis much better before i knew what it was supposed to mean!oh, sh*t i spelled idealist wrong - i can't be av'in that cos it's just not perfect!  biggrin.gif
oops... well thats wot it says! u must like to do things to the best of ur ability tho? thats similar? :D