aint seen wwe for time but

Roscoe

So far no teams announced that's if they even go with the SS teams this year.World Heavyweight ChampionshipChris Jericho © vs John CenaMight see Randy Orton, Priceless (Ted DiBiase jr and Cody Rhodes), Manu vs CM Punk, Kofi Kingston, __________ and ___________. Reason I say this one is that Orton and Punk faced off on RAW last night, had abit of a build up a while back and now Punk and Kofi won the tag titles off Priceless. Other ones are a little bit harder to pick.

There's a chance of it happening, it's also a way to ease Orton back into the ring after months out.

Did Jericho win the title off Batista this last Raw?Swear Batista won the title off him at Cyber Sunday which was like 2 weeks ago..
Yeah last night in the cage. It pretty much caught EVERYONE off guard, Interested to see why they took the title off Batista maybe it's to hold off the match with Cena till WM25 which I think will main event.Plus Jericho was set for a title run up until December.

• 2 weeks later...
Might see Randy Orton, Priceless (Ted DiBiase jr and Cody Rhodes), Manu vs CM Punk, Kofi Kingston, __________ and ___________. Reason I say this one is that Orton and Punk faced off on RAW last night, had abit of a build up a while back and now Punk and Kofi won the tag titles off Priceless.
Well wasn't too far off.Batista (Team Captain), CM Punk, Kofi Kingston, Matt Hardy & R-Truth vs. Randy Orton (Team Captain), Cody Rhodes, Shelton Benjamin, William Regal & Mark HenryTeam HBK vs. Team JBL, Traditional Tag MatchShawn Michaels, Rey Mysterio, Cryme Tyme and The Great Khali vs. JBL, Kane, MVP, The Miz and John Morrison

I had stopped watching for like 3 months until the last 3 weeks.Shane and Steph were talking like Vince is dead on Raw. I saw it when the stage thing fell on him but not much after that...Have they mentioned anthing about it or are they just leaving it to revisit the story in future?PS, did anyone notice on raw they did everything they could to avoid showing stephs full body?first off when she told shane to go to the ring to make the announcement on his own, and then when she was in the lockerooms they only showed her neck upshe pregnant again or something in real life?