f.a.o of mc's on the forum

The Somalian

Yeah I'm mad man them days were jokes I would always turn up to studio 1 hour late so I could just mix the instros You got any old sets I only have that one with us b2b fmk with rhymestein n black d ripperBeen after some set with just me rinse and rhymestein kerser told me its f*cked but have never had a chance to here it
Lemme see if I have that set, I do have 1 Axe set Wolverinse b2b Rhymestein maybe it's the one you're talking about?tbh Rhymes is a silent legend in the scene still, really need to get him recording again

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I'm mad man them days were jokes I would always turn up to studio 1 hour late so I could just mix the instros You got any old sets I only have that one with us b2b fmk with rhymestein n black d ripperBeen after some set with just me rinse and rhymestein kerser told me its f*cked but have never had a chance to here it
Lemme see if I have that set, I do have 1 Axe set Wolverinse b2b Rhymestein maybe it's the one you're talking about?tbh Rhymes is a silent legend in the scene still, really need to get him recording again
http://www.zshare.net/audio/5089960019921e91/Wolverinse Rhymestein DJ Madman

he said "man in the camp arnt doing what they supposed to, i dont respect any guys doing funky house"lol directing @ skepta and them guyshes still chatting it aint too late, they havnt even started spitting yet
LOLI swear H has been directing for the longest at JME.and on that set with them two and skepta where JME misses the drop and H just stares at him.thought it wud be paxxing.theyre bleeping everything out

he said "man in the camp arnt doing what they supposed to, i dont respect any guys doing funky house"lol directing @ skepta and them guyshes still chatting it aint too late, they havnt even started spitting yet
WOWits alot
lmaoman lifted up his dreads and sent bareface

Guest Ivan Drago
yeah man might use this to promote the cageman mixtapeout in 09
wot the f*ck. i swear uve never been cagey in ur life. dont beg it.
stop watching man so hard initif you want a feature just say i can pull them strings king