Sign in to follow this  
Action Dan

A+, A, B, C, D, F Foods

beans, sweet potato, lentils, unsweetened oats, pasta, wholemeal bread, pretty much all i eat!

Guest luckstar

3 weeeks eatin a and A+ foods on my cut1.5 stones lostanotha 2 to gohealthy eatin > eatin shiti laugh at the ignorant plebs eatin kfc evry daymuhaha

safeneed to start eating healthy again...my body has been rebelling against me since i started eating crap again

After seeing this I thought I'd try some Rainbow trout today, tasteless and a lot of effort to eat with all the little bones.I would reccommend getting boneless fillets or something if you are eating it otherwise it really isn't worth it

3 weeeks eatin a and A+ foods on my cut1.5 stones lostanotha 2 to gohealthy eatin > eatin shiti laugh at the ignorant plebs eatin kfc evry daymuhaha
what were you eating, alot of the A+ stuff might be inaccessible to me, no problem with the A's though

Here's an example: an apple is an A-grade food. An apple is a raw food found in its natural state, un-tampered with by man. Now, what about unsweetened applesauce? It too is nothing but pureed apples, but still, it’s not in its MOST naturalstate, so now it’s a "B" (still a good "grade," mind you). Turn it into apple juice andyou're down to a "C" (still a passing grade). Then if you add sugar (sweetenedapplesauce or apple drink), now you're down to a "D". Finally, if the apples eventuallybecome an apple pie, now you're down to an "F".
bars.

Can I just say, Sweet Potato + 2x Chicken Breasts >>>>>>>>>>>> _______________Sick combination of A+ carbs + A protein.
Argh. Just inspired me to make sweet potato mash tomorrow night.