Putting on weight

Fresh

You know what, I found this article.http://zenhabits.net/2007/12/how-to-go-fro...th-a-diet-plan/Basically, it says that even though you feel you are eating a lot, you aren't. You need more kilocalories in your diet. I started following it yesterday and felt a lot happier with how my stomach never rumbled at all at any part of the day.Though I was too busy today to follow it properly, I'm going to adhere to it as long as possible. As long as I maintain that and maintain the motivation to go gym hopefully I should see results.

Firstly you need to actually eat food, your 1 of those people who eat a slice of pizza a day then say they eat loads of junk food. Also eat clean food or you'll just bulk on fat which you'll regret later.
blateating 4 slices of in a sandwich a day for a week did jack.not one bit of fat. mans metabolism burns quicker than cotton.

Firstly you need to actually eat food, your 1 of those people who eat a slice of pizza a day then say they eat loads of junk food. Also eat clean food or you'll just bulk on fat which you'll regret later.
blateating 4 slices of in a sandwich a day for a week did jack.not one bit of fat. mans metabolism burns quicker than cotton.
Ignorence! Weight Gain is slow, Look at man like arnold and jaun clude, man's had physiques(no homo) which guys would go to the gym wanting to look like now man's are purely fat, weight creeps up on you, you dont suddenly wake up waighing 20KG, gonna take more then a week for fat to creep up on you, give it 6-12 months then come talk.

eating that much costs 2 much money.goodfellas pizza are about 1000calories each. cud have 2 of dem a day...see moniesgaining weight is long.
Depends on what you eat in regards to money.Yes meat and fish is expensive, but stuff like eggs, water and milk aren't too expensive considering how much you would have to consume them. Oh, and peanuts are sick. More protein than a can of tuna in a 100g bag. There are things you can eat, but you just have to hope your body doesn't get too bored of them.

eating that much costs 2 much money.goodfellas pizza are about 1000calories each. cud have 2 of dem a day...see moniesgaining weight is long.
Depends on what you eat in regards to money.Yes meat and fish is expensive, but stuff like eggs, water and milk aren't too expensive considering how much you would have to consume them. Oh, and peanuts are sick. More protein than a can of tuna in a 100g bag. There are things you can eat, but you just have to hope your body doesn't get too bored of them.
the quality of the protein in peanuts isn't that good tho, u need all the essential amino acids in ur protein before it's of any use so peanuts alone won't be enough. Tuna on the other hand contains all the essential amino acids (the ones ur body can't produce itself) and therefore is much more efficient. Plus there is high fat content in peanuts, even plain ones.

saturated fat is what we need to be weary of, not just fat cos fat is good for the body!although peanuts are at the bottom of the Nut scale in terms of quality of nutrients (walnuts are on top), they are still good to eat.like titan said they contain good protein, and the fat content thats high is polyunsaturated fat.=goodfat. saturated fat is badfat. i think its got about 2gms of saturated fat in 100gms of nuts. one piece of regularly bought fried chicken probably contains about 5gms of saturated fat, so of course peanuts are good.but then u gotta worry about the salt in the salted nuts lol.. food is crazy