Sign in to follow this  
Killa

Metal Blades Vs Studs

Basically thinkin about gettin some preds, what are the metal blades sayin for grip, are they as good as studs? got moulds at the min and i am slippin all over the show on a sunday.

the injuries other ppl are cause by blades are disgusssssssssssting
Yep. Tbh blades are good for sprinting but hard for overall gameplay beause you can trip easily on a wet surface. & they don't support the sides of your foot as much.Its winter as well soon, studs for me.

you cant get preds with studs so you have no choice
nah they sell hard ground preds with studs seen em in my JJB but they were £129.99

Guest Sorter.
you cant get preds with studs so you have no choice
nah they sell hard ground preds with studs seen em in my JJB but they were £129.99
FG Preds are moulded blades and SG are metal blades, HG are the ones with lots of small black rubber blades....

Get both.Metal blades tend to 'slip' alot in wet conditions.While metal studs grip the surface alot better without the flexibility of metal blades.

Guest Sorter.
In addition to this with the revision Adidas also released the boots with traditional screw in studs which were previously only available to professional players who had the boots custom designed by Adidas
Wiki

In addition to this with the revision Adidas also released the boots with traditional screw in studs which were previously only available to professional players who had the boots custom designed by Adidas
Wiki
:lol:

Guest Sorter.
u can get stud f50 if your a f50 man
dont like the metal studs on the F50... there too long... hurt your feet on even soft pitchesthe plastic ones are 10x better.....