lol @ wengers rant

Young £

Boss blasts Stoke 'cowards'Gunners chief left fuming by tacticsArsenal boss Arsene Wenger has accused some of Stoke's players of deliberately trying to injure his players.Gunners stars Theo Walcott and Emmanuel Adebayor both picked up injuries during last weekend's 2-1 defeat at the Britannia Stadium. The duo will miss Wednesday's UEFA Champions League clash with Fenerbahce as a result with Walcott having the better chance of returning against Manchester United this weekend.Wenger was unhappy with Stoke's physical approach and has described those who injured Walcott and Adebayor as 'cowards'."For me, you need to have more courage to play football when you know somebody is tackling you from behind without any intention to play the ball, with only one intention to hurt you and I can show you some tackles where I can prove what I say," said Wenger."The one who is tackling is not the brave one, for me the brave one is the one trying to play football."Do you really feel that [Rory] Delap tried to play the ball when he tackled Walcott or that [Ryan] Shawcross tried to play the ball when he tackled Adebayor off the pitch?"All the players have been injured deliberately."For me, the brave one is not the one who tackles from behind, but the player who tries to play football. That's the coward."The Frenchman was also adamant it was not the first time opponents had hurt his players with reckless challenges, with the badly-broken leg Eduardo suffered against Birmingham last season the most notable example.Defender Bacary Sagna was also hurt against Stoke and had been receiving treatment on an ankle injury in a bid to be fit for tomorrow's game.Wenger added: "Do you want me to tell you the players we have lost here? Diaby, deliberate foul from behind, Rosicky, deliberate foul, Eduardo, deliberate foul. Now we lose Walcott, deliberate foul, and we have lost Sagna - deliberate foul on him."There is only one intention when he is tackled and that is the ankle. And you want me on top of that to sit here and say, 'Yes, sorry we are not brave'?"

I'm sick of everyone thinking, rough up Arsenal, and you'll beat 'em.I've seen us lose games, where the opposition have played good football i.e. United, Hull, Spurs.f*ckin' ell, just keep the ball. That's why to this day, I say. f*ck Bolton, f*ck Kevin Davies.
Why when for the most part it's true, up until you get some man in your team who are down for the brawl and lets teams know not to try that sh*t teams will continue to do so.The joke of it is most teams employ a black guy to do it for them, Wenger has a bag of these at his disposal and none of them are on it.

I'm sick of everyone thinking, rough up Arsenal, and you'll beat 'em.I've seen us lose games, where the opposition have played good football i.e. United, Hull, Spurs.f*ckin' ell, just keep the ball. That's why to this day, I say. f*ck Bolton, f*ck Kevin Davies.
Why when for the most part it's true, up until you get some man in your team who are down for the brawl and lets teams know not to try that sh*t teams will continue to do so.The joke of it is most teams employ a black guy to do it for them, Wenger has a bag of these at his disposal and none of them are on it.
Let's look at our league losses this season, and last season...This season, we've lost to...Fulham (Didn't bully us, we were just hit)Hull (We were lethargic, they played good, possession-based football & took their chances)Stoke (Only game, we've been 'bullied' and lost)Last seasonMiddlesboroughChelseaUnitedNone of those teams 'bullied' us. Lost those games to complacency & lack of concentration.

I don't have anything against the teams that try to rough us up abit(apart from Bolton), if you have a tactic that will work in beating any team then you have to use it. I don't like/enjoy them doing it, but it wouldn't matter to me at all if we had players who would at least try and give back what they're recieving.But theres a difference between playing rough and going out to hurt players, it pisses me off.

The thing is all the team's mentioned have players with sufficent skill to play good football, Stoke are the most technically inept team I've ever seen in the Premiership so they have no option but to try bully you.I'm disgusted by the fact their in the Premiership in a sense but they followed the lead of teams like Sheff United, and Bolton by imposing themselves on the game physically and hoping it prevents you from playing which for the most part it did.