Benzema "Hmmm, Real Or Barca?"

Young £

Karim Benzema has stated that he will join Barcelona or Real Madrid next summer after deciding to leave Lyon.The French forward was heavily linked with a move to Manchester United before Dimitar Berbatov's arrival at Old Trafford but a number of other European heavyweights have also been tracking his progress.The 20-year-old has come up through the ranks at Lyon but has now revealed that he will be ready to exit his boyhood club at the end of the season.Benzema has set his sights on a move to Spain and has invited Barca and Real to vie for his signature."My future? I like Spain. Next year I will play for Barca or Madrid," he told France's Stade 2 programme.Reports suggest that Lyon may allow Benzema to leave the club, but it will be on their own terms and they are believed to be only prepared to listen to offers that could break the world record transfer fee.One criticism of Benzema is that he is not yet ready to step up and become a star at one of Europe's biggest clubs, but the player himself thinks that is unfair.He said: "Some people have said I cannot play at the highest level. How ridiculous. I have a lot to learn and am still growing."I am only 20 and am working hard to improve all the time."
guy is not on coming england at all, but where will he end up?which team is he most suited to?and how much? 50mil Euros i reckon

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"My future? I like Spain. Next year I will play for Barca or Madrid," he told France's Stade 2 programme.ofhmkdkhsfdzman just stated it plain like that dem 'come and get me' pleas dere not sure which he would suit better but thinkin briefly how many strikers have barca got ?

He's going to be disappointed if he thinks he is going Barca.
Wont fit into the way they play...
:arrow: hes similart too etoo and you see the amoiunt of goals he gets a season shits ridiculas

:arrow: hes similart too etoo and you see the amoiunt of goals he gets a season shits ridiculas
TBH he may not play that well in Spain...French league is no way on par with England or Spain...Anyways still think one of Benzema or Huntelaar won't live up to there reps once they go to a bigger club...

TBH he may not play that well in Spain...French league is no way on par with England or Spain...Anyways still think one of Benzema or Huntelaar won't live up to there reps once they go to a bigger club...

I'd think that Real would be best suited to him.But that being said he isn't as mobile (across the frontline) as Saviola or Higuain, which MIGHT be a problem.I'd love to see him ply his trade in Italy though, i think he's much more suited to that league.Plus a striker of his ability will only improve his game ten fold in Italy, especially how they defend over there.

• 2 weeks later...

SSN "BENZEMA DROPS UNITED HINT"Lyon striker Karim Benzema admits he would consider a move to Manchester United in the future.The highly-rated France international is expected to leave the Ligue 1 champions at the end of the season, with no shortage of admirers waiting in the wings.Benzema was recently quoted as saying that his dream was to head to either Real Madrid or Barcelona, seemingly ruling out a transfer to United.But Old Trafford boss Sir Alex Ferguson, who is understood to be a long-term fan of Benzema, could now consider a bid after the 20-year-old confessed that he would be attracted to any 'big club'."There are many clubs," Benzema told L'Equipe when asked about potential future employers."Barca and Real, but also Manchester and Milan. It is all the big clubs which are dreams."I like Spain, but you can also really progress at Manchester or Milan. I want to reach a very high level."

Hes seen Etos recent form and realized Barca dont need him and Real dont want him and cant stay at Lyon after sayin he wants to leaveWould have perfered him to Berba but i just dont think we need him now especially with Campbell impressing on loan and Welbeck looking good plus the addition of Manucho even if Tevez goes cant see us signing himWill end up at Man City or Chelsea if anything imo