Sign in to follow this  
Guest WAVESURFER

reggae Help me out please

Guest WAVESURFER

I love dancehall, but I find it hard to keep up with, and I also feel reluctant to get involved in discussions about it, as I feel like I'm not qualified.So, to bring me up to date (cause I''m hopelessly out of touch this year), please reccommend me the 5 MUST-HAVE dancehall albums of the past year.Cheers.

You cant ask about albums when it comes to dancehall. It's a singles-driven industryFrom Dancehall, I think opnly Busy has released an album. Dont think either of Cartel's have dropped yet.Riddims are what you should ask for.Look GalUnfinished BusinessWarningDrum LaneAre 4 riddims you need if you like close to authentic dancehall. Work OutDay BreakDay RaveSky DaggeringIf you want to venture out a little bitCouple big singles this year:Stinkin RichTrailer Load Of MoneyThat should get you on your way

Guest WAVESURFER

Safe Numero.I did kinda think that about the albums thing, but I thought I'd ask anway. I've downloaded Busy's album, yet to listen to it though.I'll get looking for the other stuff you mentioned.

You cant ask about albums when it comes to dancehall. It's a singles-driven industryRiddims are what you should ask for.
tbh