Help me out please

Guest WAVESURFER

Guest WAVESURFER

I love dancehall, but I find it hard to keep up with, and I also feel reluctant to get involved in discussions about it, as I feel like I'm not qualified.So, to bring me up to date (cause I''m hopelessly out of touch this year), please reccommend me the 5 MUST-HAVE dancehall albums of the past year.Cheers.

You cant ask about albums when it comes to dancehall. It's a singles-driven industryFrom Dancehall, I think opnly Busy has released an album. Dont think either of Cartel's have dropped yet.Riddims are what you should ask for.Look GalUnfinished BusinessWarningDrum LaneAre 4 riddims you need if you like close to authentic dancehall. Work OutDay BreakDay RaveSky DaggeringIf you want to venture out a little bitCouple big singles this year:Stinkin RichTrailer Load Of MoneyThat should get you on your way

Guest WAVESURFER

Safe Numero.I did kinda think that about the albums thing, but I thought I'd ask anway. I've downloaded Busy's album, yet to listen to it though.I'll get looking for the other stuff you mentioned.