QUESTION.

THUNDER CLAP

Last night I PISSED the bed. f*ck*ng PISSED the bed. I think the last time I pissed the bed was when I was about 17. (adolescent bedwetter, I think it's because I am clinically insane) anyhow, it was the first time in SEVEN years I wet the bed. I woke up half way through the piss and had to go downstairs to the toilet to finish it off. I think I'm a bit over worked TBH.Anyway. Has anyone else ever wet the bed at a late age?What would you do if your partner pissed the bed whilst you were in it? Would you have a cow or enjoy it?

nah but i got drunk went sleep woke up and took a piss in the bin in my kitchen insted of the bin in the bathroom i hated myself the next day real talk yh if my partner pissed the bed i definitly wudnt enjoy it but my reaction wud depend on my mood etc if it was a regular occurence ie more than once id refer her to a psychiatrist real talk

I just don't understand. I do my pelvic floors everyday, I've even got this special thing that you insert inside yourself and clench your muscles. Could it be stress?
Possibilty, adult bedwetting can be caused by trauma and stress. Aren't you in to holistic medicine, heal yourself woman.

No, I had a great childhood. Loved every moment, my best memories are from childhood.I don't know why I suffer from insanity, just came on, which is a shame because I've never drank alcohol ever, didn't smoke until I was 19 and had my first spliff at TWENTY. YES TWENTY! I guess it's just like any other illness which just comes on. In all honesty though I partly blame it being almost soley raised by my single dad since aged 12.

f*ck labour "stuck in traffic" tbh