It's leaked.covermv5.jpgDisc 1: I Am…

1. "If I Were a Boy" (BC Jean, Toby Gad) - 4:09
  2. "Halo" (Knowles, Tedder, Evan "Kidd" Bogart) - 4:25
  3. "Disappear" (Knowles, Ghost, Dave McCracken, Dench) - 4:29
  4. "Broken-Hearted Girl" (Knowles, Eriksen, Hermansen, Babyface) - 4:38
  5. "Ave Maria" (Knowles, Eriksen, Hermansen) - 3:42
  6. "Satellites" (Knowles, Ghost, McCracken, Dench) - 3:07

Disc 2: Sasha Fierce

1. "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" (Knowles, Stewart, Nash, Harrell) - 3:12
  2. "Radio" (Knowles, Jonsin, Love, D-Town) - 3:39
  3. "Diva" (Knowles, Crawford, Garrett) - 3:21
  4. "Sweet Dreams" (Knowles, Jonsin, Love, Wilkins) - 3:28
  5. "Video Phone" (Knowles, Crawford & Garrett) - 3:36

-------------------------------------Just finished listening. Sasha fail.

lol @ sasha failis it really that bad?
CD 1 feels as if it came from the cutting room floor and was meant for Leona Lewis. & CD 2 doesn't even deserve the title 'fierce'. Im trying to figure out where her usual safety net of club bangers are because I can't find one aside from Single Ladies.

Swear XT doesnt like Beyonce anyway. I'll take this with a pinch of salt
Oh here we go. . . Don't speak on my behalf. Gracias! Is she a great performer. Yes. Consistent. No. In fact why am I discussing this with someone who hasn't even listened to what the threads about. :arrow:

Guest Brother Mouzone

This bitch should just f*ck offmakes such terrible music aswell as being painfully stupiddumb whore.Rihanna is also sh*t, she makes music thats probably worse than beyonce's, it aches my ears to hear itboth of them should just retire from the public eye, stop wearing whore-outfits on tv, and educate themselves somehow.

Swear it hasnt leaked anyway. The label have released, sorry leaked, the standard version via streams and I'm guessing someone ripped it. That isnt the whole thing. Good majority but not the whole thing
Stanrd Edition has been leaked but the deluxe edition has more songs.Disc 11. If I Were A Boy2. Halo3. Disappear4. Broken-Hearted Girl5. Ave Maria6. Smash Into You*7. Satellites8. Thats Why Youre Beautiful*Disc 21. Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)2. Radio3. Diva4. Sweet Dreams5. Video Phone6. Hello*7. Ego*8. Scared of Lonely**Only available on the Deluxe edition

This bitch should just f*ck offmakes such terrible music aswell as being painfully stupiddumb whore.Rihanna is also sh*t, she makes music thats probably worse than beyonce's, it aches my ears to hear itboth of them should just retire from the public eye, stop wearing whore-outfits on tv, and educate themselves somehow.
LMAOThey're are only surviving through silly girl crushes they receive.IT CANNOT be the music.

LMAOThey're are only surviving through silly girl crushes they receive.IT CANNOT be the music.
:!: sluts believe they/there philosophys in songs represent wat it is to be a strong intelligent woman satans barbie dolls imeo

:!: sluts believe they/there philosophys in songs represent wat it is to be a strong intelligent woman satans barbie dolls imeo
soon as one of these 2 drop a songits every girls facebook status or msn name