when ya partner/link is on the phone you just KNOW

MARLO STANSFIELD

just something i noticed (this is for male and females btw)have you noticed that when she is on the phone and its a guy you just KNOW how is it that you work it out what tale tale signs does she give offi think ive got it to the point where i not only know that its a guy she is talking to but i know if the guy is a guy that has or is or is trying to f*ck it just them bait 30 second convos where the girl gives short answers and talks all polite or basically talks in a way like say she knows there is an audience so she tries not to get to deep and its bait when SHE is the one to cut the convoladies please get involved tell us your storiesanywaydo you do this?do you notice this?how do you challenge this or deal with it?does it piss you off?discuss

i know because ive had my phone ring when ive been with my girl and its been linksfirst mistake i knowbut my girls like why do you never answer your phone when youre with me. im like **shrugs**i know if its a boy because she looks slyly at the screen then fingers the pick up call button or fumbles alot. so bait smhif shes on the phone to a boy and i see her she raises her voice and says some classic film sh*t YES IM FINE THANKYOU TALK TO YOU LATER **hangs up**it dont piss me off because im sure id try hide it aswell its just long to question herseparate thing though, relationships are not equal. if im on the phone to a girl shes suspicious but if shes on the phone to a boy shes like i dont see whats the matter with it. apparently boys are more likely to cheat than girls.BACKHAND tbh

I can pretty much tell the EXACT person she's on the phone to within the first 5 seconds of the phone call.And if it's someone i'm not familiar with she will say "ahh _______ aint spoke to you in time how r u". If it's a boy then within 30 seconds the words "yeah i'm just with my boyfriend" will come out of her mouth.LOL @ not establishing certain things from morning.Just a matter of respect really, works both ways!

ive been baited once absolubtedly disgustingi had the volume on my phone too loud and picked up. fresh link girl was moaning about how i hadnt seen her since monday (bearing in mind this was wednesday) and i told my girl i was at uni on monday smh. say no more! she clocked i hung up. PLAINFACED her and she tried to slap me. not that time.a lot of truths got told that day... not intentionally tho

Yh you just get tht vibe....the conversation tends to be less excitable than maybe a convo wid mandem. Then you hear "yh im jus chillin wid janay" to which I know they say "o.....ok. I'll go then/call u bk"LOOOOOLMy name must come like a swear word to sme of dem girl der!:D

^^^^^ see thats what i mean i wont lie my girl gets these calls too but its nothing and she dont seem to talk different to them (truss id know) but its them who seem to wanna buck (that means go ive been watching the wire too much)its nothing but its bait when both the partner and the person on the phone wanna cut the call lol (this has happened with previous girls)more time when she says she is with me they wanna say hi to me too.as for the tips well put it this way when i was in the game i kept links SEPERATEseperate number for all of them and ONLY they have that number so if im with my son or my last girl that phone is NOWHERE to be found that way when ya with the wife the only calls ya gonna get are the calls that ya girl can answer the phone for so its nothing but im guessin lots of you people tend to mix links and friends so the chances are the girls or men ya linking are in ya friends circleBIG MISTAKE.

I could tell if even if i was deaf, body language talks loudlyThings like her reaction when she sees the caller ID, to how long she takes to pick up, to the nature of the conversation, and it's lengthBut people just know, nobody calls to find out where you are, what you're on and then just leave it at that. Even if you partner ran the caller off the line, as long as that phone was initially answered, that call will be resumed in your absence. Better to ask question than to assume that was the end of it.

Sometimes i will chat some sh*t like ''nar i aint got so and so's number still''.With one of mybredrins if he wants 2 chat 2 me and im with my girl, i say MAN ON (fOOTBALL TERMS), then he knows that it's not that time. With female friends who know of my girl, they usually kinda get it quicky and say they will call later.

its one of them ones if u kno u kno.. if u cant dicypher the signals u dont deserve to kno...if worst comes to the worst i'll ask who's on the line.. then i'll check the fone myself when the oppourtunity arises..i aint been lied to in that sense YET.. but it is just a matter of time im sure.. if their guna talk to other links it'll happen whether u worry or not.. so dont stress just check it urself or dont caremost girls i know or have been in contact with always assume ur chattin to other girls... down to monday night i had a link stayin over at yard an went in the next room to call my mother (abaaaat ur one ringing my line KMT)... the girl got proper upset an in the end i had to show her my call records just to calm her down smh :D

ive been baited once absolubtedly disgustingi had the volume on my phone too loud and picked up. fresh link girl was moaning about how i hadnt seen her since monday (bearing in mind this was wednesday) and i told my girl i was at uni on monday smh. say no more! she clocked i hung up. PLAINFACED her and she tried to slap me. not that time.a lot of truths got told that day... not intentionally tho
:D DeepAnd u can tell when its a call from somebody at the wrong timeThey either wont answer and say "ahh i dnt feel to tlk to them"or didnt response on the fone to usualShud put ur fone on silent to avoid it

another thing...samsung phones and privacy lock go hand in hand, more phones need to come with this swear down especially sony ericcsonshold tite the girl that reads my texts and then marks them as unread suspecting that i wont know theyve been opened! also them ones that go through your phone and then try to place it exactly back where it was SMFH!

girl I just say its a mate from college and she then goes you have quite a few of them dont chahelenchristinaalexetcwas like errm we are working on a project for sociology about female behaviour around the common roomlooking back at it possibly the poorest lie I ever told its appaling because im a decent lier usuallybut yeah I give her an ear full when a boy talks to heryeah hypocritical i know but who gives a sh*t

I could tell if even if i was deaf, body language talks loudlyThings like her reaction when she sees the caller ID, to how long she takes to pick up, to the nature of the conversation, and it's lengthBut people just know, nobody calls to find out where you are, what you're on and then just leave it at that. Even if you partner ran the caller off the line, as long as that phone was initially answered, that call will be resumed in your absence. Better to ask question than to assume that was the end of it.
GOSPEL

Yh you just get tht vibe....the conversation tends to be less excitable than maybe a convo wid mandem. Then you hear "yh im jus chillin wid janay" to which I know they say "o.....ok. I'll go then/call u bk"LOOOOOLMy name must come like a swear word to sme of dem girl der!:D
How do you feel knowing the conversation resumes when you not in his presence though?

How do you feel knowing the conversation resumes when you not in his presence though?
Dont think about it tbh...thts like sayin hw do i feel when im not with him. I just assume its general conversation being had and hopefully its not regular.