when ya partner/link is on the phone you just KNOW

MARLO STANSFIELD

Guest Logster

LOL I used to get boyed...I remember one time we had had an argument and one chick called him and he tried to arrange the link infront of me.Realistically I dont really like to answer my phone because its normally my co-d or sister and if I don't watch myself it can end up being a full blown conversation and thats disrespectful.So I'll just pick up and be like 'yeah I'm with ____ I'll speak to you later'My ex used to run people off the phone it was quite rude actually.

This is the best way these days of clocking if your partner is up to something. Unless your some overly dumb person or just stupidly 100% trust your partner, within 20 seconds or less you should be able to know what time it is.Ask questions like 'who is that' or 'who was that'. How he/she answers should correlate with the convo. If he/she doesn't answer and says something like its blah blah but you know he/she didn't look at the phone but your partners ring tone is the same for everyone. They are chatting sh*t.Just watch the body language especially the face. Quick movements like reaching for the mobs as soon as it rings.Listen to he/she's words from how they greet to the end of the convo. sh*t like 'I'll call you back' when YOU instinctively dam well know they was nothing to stop the convo going on is bait.Clock the times of the calls coz after a certain time unless its proper family (not dem 'he's like a brother' or 'sister' types) it can only that type of call. Clock he/she's relationship with mobs. Keeping mobs on them at all times even when your at home is bait imo, same as when you answer he/she's phone & they kick off. Fair enough if you've told them NOT to answer your mobs. Thats another issue all together.

Clock the times of the calls coz after a certain time unless its proper family (not dem 'he's like a brother' or 'sister' types) it can only that type of call. Clock he/she's relationship with mobs. Keeping mobs on them at all times even when your at home is bait imo, same as when you answer he/she's phone & they kick off. Fair enough if you've told them NOT to answer your mobs. Thats another issue all together.
:!: :!: :!: A friend of mine has JUST broken up with her man cos she went through his phone when he was sleepin and found sme 'interesting things'. Wickedest is hes got a sercuity lock on his fone an 1 time she said she clocked him puttin it in so decided to put it in use. If I were her I would of questioned the sercuity code ting from the get go but shes too submissive smetimes in regards to him.

Clock the times of the calls coz after a certain time unless its proper family (not dem 'he's like a brother' or 'sister' types) it can only that type of call. Clock he/she's relationship with mobs. Keeping mobs on them at all times even when your at home is bait imo, same as when you answer he/she's phone & they kick off. Fair enough if you've told them NOT to answer your mobs. Thats another issue all together.
:!: :!: :!: A friend of mine has JUST broken up with her man cos she went through his phone when he was sleepin and found sme 'interesting things'. Wickedest is hes got a sercuity lock on his fone an 1 time she said she clocked him puttin it in so decided to put it in use. If I were her I would of questioned the sercuity code ting from the get go but shes too submissive smetimes in regards to him.
i have a security code on my phone and that aint cos i dont want my girl to see whats in my phone there aint nothing in there for her to see tbh its there so if i loose my phone people cant get my numbers.besides there is no need for my girl to go in my phone.

i have a security code on my phone and that aint cos i dont want my girl to see whats in my phone there aint nothing in there for her to see tbh its there so if i loose my phone people cant get my numbers.besides there is no need for my girl to go in my phone.
Fair enough and if tht works for u and your girl then great. But with my friend her man or shud i say ex nw has done wrong b4 so i think keepin a sercuity lock on his fone an keepin his fone on him AT ALL times is gona make her feel uneasy and suspcious.

I think she did the right thing, when your instincts tell you something is up. Questioning a partner about something instead of just getting the proof like your friend did is long imo. You give them a bly coz moretime they'll just lie & tell you what you want to hear tbh. Also by just questioning them, you give he/she room to wise up that your onto them.I don't condone insecure females, they just better have a DAM GOOD reason to go through my mobs coz it's a weak move. I won't do it to them so they better not do it to me. I have a security lock on my mobs just incase I loose my phone, it will stop ppl from using it or getting info I store on there.

Fair enough and if tht works for u and your girl then great. But with my friend her man or shud i say ex nw has done wrong b4 so i think keepin a sercuity lock on his fone an keepin his fone on him AT ALL times is gona make her feel uneasy and suspcious.
ya friend is stupid then he is doing what your friend ALLOWED him to get away with and then checking his phone like she aint got no common sensetbh once you KNOW someones done wrong trying to confirm it AGAIN is just stupid

i mean im just thinking this to myselfgirl i cheated onsame girl cheats on meshe likes me more than i like hershe gets over jealous and goes thru my phone WTFlive by the sword you die by the swordwhether im a goody goody or a villain leave my phone the f*ck alone simple tings infact f*ck it i said this to my bredwin the other day the DAY my girl goes thru my phone you know what im gonna do?from that day forward every one i know im giving them my girls number and tellin them you wanna talk to me you talk to her first seein as she wants to be a receptioniststhis means my mum my dad my work my baby mother my son everyone and she BETTER answer the phone and then let me know they have called and basically she can be my P.A for the rest of the relationship.IF she dont do that she is paying my phone bill FOREVER if you wanna go thru my sh*t like its yoursPAY FOR IT LIKE ITS YOURS.simple

what about if your chick keeps her phone on silent does that ring slag alarm bells?
it can do but the thing is girls and phones are a madness its like a vital organ they feel naked without it.thing is girls love to keep too many ASSOCIATES and even though they say they got more male friends then women they tend to have more girls callin them talkin sh*t for ages then men this means she is entertaining a lot of girls that she probably dont even like this is why they do that cos then she can choose if she is gonna call certain people back male or female.this is also why girls on facebook get in so much mix up cos they add like nobodies business thats why so many exs have tried to add me and the joke is if i did accept its not like we would talk they just want their circle at their finger tipsa girl feels in control of her life with her phone its her passport to everything believe that.