just coz im a skinny sort

adjhasfdb

im tryna bulk up i swear ive weighed the same ammount forever now18 years old and just over 9 stone - no matter how much i eat i always stay the same weightanyone have any tips for putting weight on and keeping it?
look in the gym room its a subsection of the sports room9 stone though are u the machinist player

Guest TimeBomb
im tryna bulk up i swear ive weighed the same ammount forever now18 years old and just over 9 stone - no matter how much i eat i always stay the same weightanyone have any tips for putting weight on and keeping it?
its not out of the ordinary, i was like 9 stone til i was 21, then boom in 1 year i went to 13.5

I was like you. I used to be a size 6, weighed 6 and a half stone, couldn't put on ANY weight, tried shakes, weight gain regimes eating bare fat, just didn't work. Tried for years. Ashman was well skinny too, ribs and sh*t you could see, he weighed like 9 and a half stone.Only thing that bulked me up was getting married. You will have to get married, it's a well known fact marriage makes people fat.

Guest TimeBomb
I was like you. I used to be a size 6, weighed 6 and a half stone, couldn't put on ANY weight, tried shakes, weight gain regimes eating bare fat, just didn't work. Tried for years. Ashman was well skinny too, ribs and sh*t you could see, he weighed like 9 and a half stone.Only thing that bulked me up was getting married. You will have to get married, it's a well known fact marriage makes people fat.
can co-sign this actually

• 3 weeks later...

im the same right now, im 9.5 stone and not been near the gym in a whilebut start of the summer i was 10.5i was just eating as much protein and as many good calories as possiblei was eating loads of pasta, rice, chicken, lean meat, oats, full fat milk, fish when i could stomach it, even beans and lentilsalso protein shakes like nlarge2 shocked my bodys metabolism, so could start putting weight+ there is so much protein and carbs in them and can be drank between meals so u can still eat loads.i was hitting the gym 3-4 times a week and having 2 pretty intense sessions. also best to go with a work out plan or you wont get anywhereafter all this, had a real lean and toned physique. and felt much better for it, i need to start again

You know what, I definately recommend going gym if you want to put on weight.It will be ahrd work and will require dedication to the routine of eating and working out but it definately works.Just weighed myself and I weigh (according to the scales I just bought) a little over 10.5 stones. Last time I checked it was 9.1 stones but it was likely to be 9.5 by the time I started uni again. The physical results aren't completely showing but all in good time.Sorry for the randomness, I just felt to post this here. Maybe it will be some form of motivation because it feels good to at least know I've made some progress, especially when I used to think gym would do absolutely NOTHING for me. Plus, the discipline is live. Definately feel like I could translate it into other aspects of my life.