Sign in to follow this  
MARLO STANSFIELD

WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS SOME NEXT TING

its a piece of of sh*tgot 1 when i subscribed to gamesmaster magthe turbo settings on there are sh*tcud not even cheat on beijingit feels cheaponly good thing is it came wid sum arcade gamesastro pop is sick

its a piece of of sh*tgot 1 when i subscribed to gamesmaster magthe turbo settings on there are sh*tcud not even cheat on beijingit feels cheaponly good thing is it came wid sum arcade gamesastro pop is sick
:lol:xbox-360-hori-fightingstickex2a.jpgFTW

It's an arcade stick. :mellow: I dunno what else to say.

Face off's sig > ___
c/s
WOWwere can i get dis

Face off's sig > ___
c/s
WOWwere can i get dis
ebay will sell it

^^ definately... until the Street Fighter 4 ones dropred_sf4_stick.jpgsf4_pads.jpg

well the one i saw was for 15 quid in one shop in croydon still i saw this and took that picture yesterday i was tempted to get it but now you lot have told me that i wont bother but i will get one of the other kind of joysticks for streetfighter still.

^^ definately... until the Street Fighter 4 ones dropred_sf4_stick.jpgsf4_pads.jpg
top one is sh*t ryu one will be purchased