Best protein shake?

dotcomma

• 5 weeks later...

I use some one called body fortress from Holland & Barrett. The strawberry flavour isn't as nice as it used to be. And it's not breaking down and mixing properly with ym milk/water. The vanilla flavour was live how it tasted and teh way it would break down. This strawberry one I'#m drinking at the moment is over sweet and there's bare clumps when I drink it.

I use some one called body fortress from Holland & Barrett. The strawberry flavour isn't as nice as it used to be. And it's not breaking down and mixing properly with ym milk/water. The vanilla flavour was live how it tasted and teh way it would break down. This strawberry one I'#m drinking at the moment is over sweet and there's bare clumps when I drink it.
SMH. Titan. Stop it. I beg. Use a proper one.http://monstersupplements.com/store/p/485/...2---10-lb..htmlBuy that. Throw the other one away. I too started on that. Seriously. Throw it away.

SMH. Titan. Stop it. I beg. Use a proper one.http://monstersupplements.com/store/p/485/...2---10-lb..htmlBuy that. Throw the other one away. I too started on that. Seriously. Throw it away.
LOLIt's not effective? I'm putting on weight so I have no cpmplaints as of yet.And that ting is bucks. Are there smaller ones? Does it taste nice?

LOLIt's not effective? I'm putting on weight so I have no cpmplaints as of yet.And that ting is bucks. Are there smaller ones? Does it taste nice?
Let's just say you're getting what you pay for. And yeah, N Large Strawberry is quite nice. Never had the other flavours. Don't care try them tbh.

Well, when loan drops in Jan I'll pick it up. Looks like it is giving me alot in one serving.Is that store reliable or do I need to go somewhere else to get it?The nutritional break down says in four scoops. That can't be the amount in one servings can it? And can I drink it with milk?

Well, when loan drops in Jan I'll pick it up. Looks like it is giving me alot in one serving.Is that store reliable or do I need to go somewhere else to get it?The nutritional break down says in four scoops. That can't be the amount in one servings can it? And can I drink it with milk?
Four scoops is one serving. I bought it from there and it came in 2 days (although it says 3-5). Very reliable, they'll leave it next door if you're not home which saves going to pick it up. You can have it with milk but really you should be using water straight after your workout. Tastes the same either way.