Best protein shake?

dotcomma

I use some one called body fortress from Holland & Barrett. The strawberry flavour isn't as nice as it used to be. And it's not breaking down and mixing properly with ym milk/water. The vanilla flavour was live how it tasted and teh way it would break down. This strawberry one I'#m drinking at the moment is over sweet and there's bare clumps when I drink it.
SMH. Titan. Stop it. I beg. Use a proper one.http://monstersupplements.com/store/p/485/...2---10-lb..htmlBuy that. Throw the other one away. I too started on that. Seriously. Throw it away.
LOLIt's not effective? I'm putting on weight so I have no cpmplaints as of yet.And that ting is bucks. Are there smaller ones? Does it taste nice?
If you are buying this get it off of affordable supplements and use their Price Match promotion, I'll give you a £5 off discount code and you can refer me to give me a free £5. :D

Eks, you have f*cked up my motivation differently. Everytime I take protein shake I feel like I'm wasting time. I just keep looking at teh nutritional information and feel like I'm not doing anything.Thanks bruv. Thanks.

Eks, you have f*cked up my motivation differently. Everytime I take protein shake I feel like I'm wasting time. I just keep looking at teh nutritional information and feel like I'm not doing anything.Thanks bruv. Thanks.
LMAO sorry man. But even if it's 10% as good as other ones, it's gotta be better than nothing! Think of the times when you were going gym without the shake. Or when you run out and haven't got round to getting more. You still go to the gym, the shake is just extra!

Guest Wu-Tang

Lmao @ the size of that BUCKET that Ecks usesI use thisGC035501_R_H200W000.gifSuper Whey Proteingot this sick shaker cup free with it062515_lg.jpgGot some lil spring in it so when you shake it it has the effect of a whiskMade my life a lot eaiser, since before, sometimes I jsut couldnt be bothered or it wasn't plausible to stand there with a f*ck*ng fork stirring that sh*t

Lmao @ the size of that BUCKET that Ecks usesI use thisGC035501_R_H200W000.gifSuper Whey Proteingot this sick shaker cup free with it062515_lg.jpgGot some lil spring in it so when you shake it it has the effect of a whiskMade my life a lot eaiser, since before, sometimes I jsut couldnt be bothered or it wasn't plausible to stand there with a f*ck*ng fork stirring that sh*t
I use the same protein as you but you need to up your shaker game, that thing is wack.This is how real men role drink_shaker_MED.jpgOn a serious note, is that protein any good? I feel a bit paranoid, like I should be using these internet ones instead of the ones from holland and barretts,

I use the same protein as you but you need to up your shaker game, that thing is wack.This is how real men role drink_shaker_MED.jpgOn a serious note, is that protein any good? I feel a bit paranoid, like I should be using these internet ones instead of the ones from holland and barretts,
:D

i use a 2.2kg bucket in 1.5months. and yeah titan you get what you pay for (as long as its not made by the guys that make promax, or muscletech) when it comes to protein. when you are buying protein online always try and look for the best selling products and not just go for something bcos its cheap, and look at the ingredients as well cos you shoudl be looking form stuff that isnt packed full of sugar and carbs and sweeteners.if a protein shake has more carbs than the protein then its either sh*t or mainly for weight gainers. and the pple who need to use weight gainers are probably only people like david who is about 6'1 and weighs less than my vario phone. or people really looking to bulk up..like go from 12stone to 13 or 14 in a short time. most young pple that think they need to use weight gainers just need to eat alot more good food and increase protein and train consistently

i use a 2.2kg bucket in 1.5months. and yeah titan you get what you pay for (as long as its not made by the guys that make promax, or muscletech) when it comes to protein. when you are buying protein online always try and look for the best selling products and not just go for something bcos its cheap, and look at the ingredients as well cos you shoudl be looking form stuff that isnt packed full of sugar and carbs and sweeteners.if a protein shake has more carbs than the protein then its either sh*t or mainly for weight gainers.
Cool.
and the pple who need to use weight gainers are probably only people like david who is about 6'1 and weighs less than my vario phone.
LMAO

• 2 months later...

SWITCHI'm switching shakes. Think I'm gonna get something by PhD. Initially thought about Synergy but that seems too creatine focused to the point where they recommend you take one 90 minutes before the work out and one some other random time in the day. Might get PhD Pharma Gain and then a creatine. What you man think?

linx? i'm on a 2kg bag of microfiltered whey from and a 500g bag of creatine ethyl ester from myprotein.co.uk, dunno about all the other things, i tried "hurricane muscle gainer" once, f*ck knows wot was in it but i swear i was having heart palpatations.

ABB EXTREME XXL1290 CALROIES PER GLASS/PINT/CUP WOTEVER U WANNA CALL ITMEANT TO TAKE IT LIKE... 3/4 TIMES DAY OR I FINK ITS WHEN U ARE GONNA WORK OUT... AND TAKE IT IMMEDIATELY AFTER U WORK OUTABB EXTREME XXL (GOOGLE)1ST OR 2ND LINKBODYSOURCEONLINE.CO.UK£28CHOCOLATEVANILLAI FINISHD MINE IN 4 DAYS ITS KINA RUBBISH STILL BARE MONEY WASTED

ABB EXTREME XXL1290 CALROIES PER GLASS/PINT/CUP WOTEVER U WANNA CALL ITMEANT TO TAKE IT LIKE... 3/4 TIMES DAY OR I FINK ITS WHEN U ARE GONNA WORK OUT... AND TAKE IT IMMEDIATELY AFTER U WORK OUTABB EXTREME XXL (GOOGLE)1ST OR 2ND LINKBODYSOURCEONLINE.CO.UK£28CHOCOLATEVANILLAI FINISHD MINE IN 4 DAYS ITS KINA RUBBISH STILL BARE MONEY WASTED
:D 1290 calories per serving? That can't be right can it? You sure it's not the kj figure you are reading. Especially as you said you think it's meant to be taken 3/4 times a day. How can one serving be half your recommended daily calorie intake? LOL

:D 1290 calories per serving? That can't be right can it? You sure it's not the kj figure you are reading. Especially as you said you think it's meant to be taken 3/4 times a day. How can one serving be half your recommended daily calorie intake? LOL
4 scoops = 1290 per servingdoes exactly wot it says on the tingo to the website

abb extreme creatinehttp://www.bodysourceonline.co.uk/ABB_CreaForce_-_1000_grams1,000 grams of creatinehttp://www.bodysourceonline.co.uk/ABB_Glut...ce_-_1000_gramsglutaforce1000 gramshttp://www.bodysourceonline.co.uk/ABB_Extreme_XXL_-_6_lbABB EXTREME XXL1290 Calories 58 grams of protein from milk and egg sources and 234 grams of stacked carbs for optimal growth and recovery.

4 scoops = 1290 per servingdoes exactly wot it says on the tingo to the website
f*ckin bennindas some e. cartman shitlmfaomy man was eating this 4 times per daysa;lkda;ldkasdthats what 4.6cal just in protein shakes per day and he boxed a tub in a weekas;ldklasdksadps[kdsakdakdpskdsdkdimhim can u tell us the results of this experiment